Bull Gores Man To Death In Spain

Tristan

Banned
Other than fight what is the point of the para and infantry for example there sole purpose is to go to war there not enginers, chefs priests or anything else they are fighters they joined to fight!

R077

MIA
I grew up on a farm and it was kill or be killed. If I went out to pick up the eggs in the morning and forgot to carry the savage mag slung over then I'd be a deadman. Once, I sat the gun down on the meal-barrel to better poise myself to pick up a straggler in the back when all of a sudden, the hut door creaked behind me.. I straightened very slightly, eyes widened.. realising that in my carefree moment of work I had forgotten the very reason I had to carry the gun at all.

My mouth dried up, a lone bead of sweat trickled down my brow in the haze of the coup as I reached ever so gingerly for the Savage. A muted *FLAP*..*FLAP* of tough feet as the dominant male progressed manacingly towards me, barely 2 metres from the perfect distance to clamp it's jaws on my significantly inferior throat and trample me to death, why, I had scars from previous encounters ravaging up and down my spine and it was now that these become far more apparent than they'd ever been as I contemplated the potentially grizzly fate that could await me.

I thought very quickly and carefully-'Had I the presence of mind to flip the safety?' If not, I rehearsed the motion rapidly in my head, so as to best the beast.. if I even had that chance left. "SCHQWAAHhhh" growled the beast, allowing it's utterance to trail off in an ominous ramble, as if to insinuate it's malevolent enjoyment of my less-than-favourable predicament. I made contact with the muzzle.. *FLAP* -"Shit!"-another step closer, don't panic, don't rush, smooth as you can.. By now I was soaked in perspiration and shaking with fear-this could really hurt, if I didn't die I would most certainly be left in a vegitative state for the rest of my days.. "*FLAP!!* I had the grip, I was caressing the guard with my trigger finger, searching for a familiar feel, searching for the orientation of the weapon..

*FLAP!!* "SCHQQUUAAAA!!" "NOW!!" And in what became like an other-worldly time warp I had moved so fast, with such unbelievably fluid motions I twisted against the natural degrees of movement and had fallen with a resounding CRACK against the concrete floor, aiming the Savage at 45 degrees from the floor into the maw of the now airborne beast mid-pounce and near-broke my finger crunching the trigger into the grip. BOOM! and within a fraction of a second, I blew that Duck bastard to kingdom come.

And you have the gall to tell me that weapons are for either pleasure or money? If it weren't for that Savage pump action and those magnum rounds I would be dead.

Rumrat

War Hero
RO77 I congratulate you on your utter tenacity in such a life threatening predicament.
I had a near miss myself recently with a rabid Book Worm, but as yourself managed to overcome it with a .577 scatter gun.
Humans can live without meat?
Stuff your soya bean feast up your root canal, gimme steak and kid any day or maybe Taliban turnover with a nice Chianti ph ph ph ph ph. :twisted:

Tristan said:
WreckerL said:
Tristan said:
The foxes don't just kill one chiken and eat it they will kill the whole coup then maybe eat one or two. As already stated they often get away anyway.

Humans can live with out meat you can get protien in many other ways so killng for food is just killing for pleasure. Also the armed forces kill human beings for money is that any moraly better?

If your going to get up in arms about the morlity of things make sure your living a moraly perfect life first, will help your case ALOT.

Are you/have you ever served, I certainly didn't join to so I could kill people for money you cock, I think you'd better justify that remark before you attempt to moralise. I think your logic is totally fcuked.
edited to say guzzler beat me to it

You may not of joined with the sole intention but thats why we have armed forces isnt it? If part of the job wasn't to end life why would the armed forces be armed?

So that YOU can come on here and spout what you wish

All men proud and true who may lay down their lives for YOU

Jack McH

Taloolah

Banned
Greenie said:
The Landed Gentry now do drag hunts---- laying a scent for the dogs to follow.

As for foxes and hunting them with hounds --its not that cruel and the fox usually gets away anyway !They have now decided to shoot the fox before
the hounds actually get the fox if its in any danger of being caught---or if
its definately getting away !!

Apart from that --Fox fatalities by horse and hound is about 5% of all foxes killed. They are gasssed ,trapped ,shot or poisoned .

And ------------as a Farm owner myself I suggest the City dwellers get out and about more often -- foxes do more damage to livestock and poultry and wildlife than is ever published in the cuddly fluffy media readers
articles

Your entire contribution is utter crap.

Bottom line, it doesn't matter whether the fox is run to death, shot prior to being ripped apart ( or indeed, being ripped apart) or gassed or trapped or poisoned. All and every method you have mentioned is a shitty, inhumane way to treat an animal, yet you portray them as better options to a hunt. That speaks volumes for your mentality.

First, if a cull of any species is needed it's human beings- the number who spend their lives in selfish and vapid consuming, contribute nothing to redress the misery that's around them or create anything positive to life could do with a quick shove off the planet and no-one would miss them.

Second, people have distinct advantages over other animals -weapons and reason - therefore, if you cull animals, do it quick , do it clean and, above all, do it humanely.There is absolutely no excuse for cruelty in the name of sport.

As for the 'damage to livestock' arguement, spare us ! Foxes, unlike humans, kill to eat and stay alive. Not for any other agenda or out of a sense of greed.

Maybe you could write us a list of all the ways farmers and other human beings poison land, sea, air and water, then pontificate about damages incurred by foxes who do nothing more than act out of instinct ?

Entirely two different scenarios.

Let's be blunt : Foxhunting is for fcuktards with too much money, little or no sense and even less compassion whose political clout has allowed them to get away with it.

Those with education, money and supposed social privilege should take the responsibility that comes with the benefits afforded them and do something better with their minds and so-called ability to reason.

Animals, like children, have no voice, so to abuse them is the worst thing anybody can do.

Foxhunting, like other animal-baiting activities is nothing more than a sorry-arsed excuse for mankind to wallow in one of his basic instincts. With the plethora of other outlets, such as boxing, dangerous sports etc.available to titillate, there is no excuse left for such shitty behaviour that stands up under scrutiny.

slim

War Hero
Tristan said:
The foxes don't just kill one chiken and eat it they will kill the whole coup then maybe eat one or two. As already stated they often get away anyway.

Humans can live with out meat you can get protien in many other ways so killng for food is just killing for pleasure. Also the armed forces kill human beings for money is that any moraly better?

If your going to get up in arms about the morlity of things make sure your living a moraly perfect life first, will help your case ALOT.

Tristan
Of course humans can live without meat, they can also live without sex and alcohol. But why should we?
Besides if we all became vegetarians life in the confined spaces of ships messdecks would be unbearable. Imagine the sheer quantities of farts generated by forty or so vegetarian arse holes :p :oops:

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Picture the scene:

(A Spanish Brain-storming meeting)

"How can we celebrate the next Religious Festival Juan?"

"Errrrr.....well - we could always chuck a live donkey from
the top of a clock tower....don't think any other country
does that...."

"Good Idea.......right! - Now what the f**k can we do
with 5,000 tons of surplus tomatoes??"

Latest Threads