Bull Gores Man To Death In Spain

WreckerL said:
sussex2 said:
WreckerL said:
Polto said:
I don't understand how the Spanish have got away with this so-called sport...it's ridiculous imo.

Do they still lob donkey's off that tower, there was a big hoo haa about that a few years back?

No, only a submariner dressed as one!

How good are you at catching?, and I bagsy the front end 8O

Makes you appreciate the ox tail stew when it doesn't come shrink wrapped from Tesco :wink:

I went to a Novillero bullfight in Seville one year, and found it pretty tedious to be quite honest.
Until the bull caught one of the Matadors, that is. It flung him half way across the ring and then tried stomping all over him, and sticking it's horns in the ground as the bugger wriggled like a landed salmon.
When his oppos lured the bull away, he got up and stotted all over the place, limping like it was a sore one. Fcuking Hell!

He still took the bull, though.

At Ampolla de Mar in Tarragona province (In Catalunya for all their protests) on St Johns night, 23rd of June and the official beginning of summer. They goad bulls into jumping into the harbour, rescue them, and put them through it all again.
On one occasion I witnessed, one landed himself up a slipway and promptly gored the local bigwigs Ferrari, this got the biggest cheer of the lot, from a very large crowd.
Even handed lot the locals :lol:

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Tristan said:
Taloolah said:
Polto said:
I don't understand how the Spanish have got away with this so-called sport...it's ridiculous imo.

Amazing isn't it ? That with all the activities in the world to pursue, distressing animals is the best people can think up for entertainment.

As for why the Spanish get away with it ? Probably the same way the English have gotten away with running foxes to the point of exhaustion, often with their leg ligaments cut to ensure a successful outcome for the 'hunt'. Political sexiness and Who's-Whoever backing the Bill.

'Sport is an activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively. Sports commonly refer to activities where the physical capabilities of the competitor are the sole or primary determinant of the outcome ....Sport is commonly defined as an organized, competitive and skillful physical activity requiring commitment and fair play'.

Fair play to any animal that get the upper hand when needlessly tormented in the name of human cruelty and stupidity.Members of the human race who perpetuate such misery don't deserve to live and are an utter waste of valuable space. :evil:

Edited for type-o's

Bo0llocks I hunt with horses and never witnessed ligament cutting whats your source for this pice of shit?

Try using dogs, they've got a better sense of smell

Tristan

Banned
It was obvious what I ment. Not sure why hunting makes me a massive turd willing to explain that one?

It always makes me laugh when people that are employed to kill humans and go to war get up in arms about animals dying. Although obviously its ok when its for a nice roast dinner :roll:

NotmeChief

Banned
Tristan said:
It was obvious what I ment. Not sure why hunting makes me a massive turd willing to explain that one?

It always makes me laugh when people that are employed to kill humans and go to war get up in arms about animals dying. Although obviously its ok when its for a nice roast dinner :roll:

You are a massive turd.

There is a difference between killing for food and killing for sport.

Tristan

Banned
The foxes don't just kill one chiken and eat it they will kill the whole coup then maybe eat one or two. As already stated they often get away anyway.

Humans can live with out meat you can get protien in many other ways so killng for food is just killing for pleasure. Also the armed forces kill human beings for money is that any moraly better?

If your going to get up in arms about the morlity of things make sure your living a moraly perfect life first, will help your case ALOT.

Tristan said:

The only person who is/was employed to kill humans was made redundant a long time ago boy!! Pierrpoint was his name. You stupid boy!!!

Guzzler

War Hero
Tristan said:
the armed forces kill human beings for money is that any moraly better?

You get aroused by killing a living creature far weaker (probably) than yourself for no reason other than your own peculiar fetish.

To compare it with military service, and to suggest that those serving are purely mercenary, is highly offensive and if you are contemplating serving...well..just don't.

Cock.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Tristan said:
The foxes don't just kill one chiken and eat it they will kill the whole coup then maybe eat one or two. As already stated they often get away anyway.

Humans can live with out meat you can get protien in many other ways so killng for food is just killing for pleasure. Also the armed forces kill human beings for money is that any moraly better?

If your going to get up in arms about the morlity of things make sure your living a moraly perfect life first, will help your case ALOT.

Are you/have you ever served, I certainly didn't join to so I could kill people for money you cock, I think you'd better justify that remark before you attempt to moralise. I think your logic is totally fcuked.
edited to say guzzler beat me to it

Tristan

Banned
WreckerL said:
Tristan said:

Are you/have you ever served, I certainly didn't join to so I could kill people for money you cock, I think you'd better justify that remark before you attempt to moralise. I think your logic is totally fcuked.
edited to say guzzler beat me to it

You may not of joined with the sole intention but thats why we have armed forces isnt it? If part of the job wasn't to end life why would the armed forces be armed?

Latest Threads