brrr

It's flippin' cold 'ere this mornin'

:meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate: :meditate:

^_^; Its awfully here we have had clouds for a week now no sign of the sun. Average temperature 16C. I had to put a jacket on last night when we went out to dinner. :hungry: ^_^; :thumright:

A wee bit chilly but beautiful sunshine that gets warmer as the day goes on and I haven't seen a cloud for almost two weeks now. Give my regards to the good folk of Clynder, it will start to get warm in May.

just got in from my Sunday morning ride - about 12 miles - took twice as long as in the summer. I wonder how long it will be before feeling returns to certain parts ???

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

-17 (centigrade) yesterday plus wind chill
Warmed up today to -10 (centigrade) with snow flurries

Oh yes what a lucky barsteward I am.

Drafty: Fatbloke, you're a volunteer for LFS, are you willing to go anywhere

Fatbloke: Of course (while thinking gimme Barnados or South America or Australia or the US of A)

Drafty: Right then you're off to the land of the bear - bye!

Still, I did get a clothing grant to buy some bearskins to keep me warm, saved the money and went and shot one meself - it's easy, I don't know why hunters make such a big deal about it, all I did was went down the zoo, they had loads of them, and they've still got a couple of years to breed some replacements for my relief and his/her family.

fatblokewithglasses said:
... I did get a clothing grant to buy some bearskins to keep me warm, saved the money and went and shot one meself - it's easy, I don't know why hunters make such a big deal about it, all I did was went down the zoo, they had loads of them, and they've still got a couple of years to breed some replacements for my relief and his/her family.
:thumright:

McCloggie

Lantern Swinger
Just to be a pain in the proverbial I have to say that its been a great day here as well - sun, no rain, 30 C etc.etc.

Shipyard has had the usual fcuk-ups of course but a couple of Tigers seems to put things into perspective again.

McC

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stirling Diamond Lil's 0