Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Browser Push Notifications

Bad CO

Admin
Not to everyone's liking but if you want browser notifications of new posts in threads to which you've contributed and/or new threads in watched forums then this feature is now available.

Unless you're on an apple device......

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

Not to everyone's liking but if you want browser notifications of new posts in threads to which you've contributed and/or new threads in watched forums then this feature is now available.

Unless you're on an apple device......

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

@Bad CO
VMT & Liked - But 'Like' options still remain limited to LIKE only, Sir!

(Using my WIn 10 PC & Google Chrome browser BTW.)

I am on Win 10 and Chrome Bob and I have all like options.

:mad: Grrrr - My Chrome is now making a complete Horlicks of displaying any/all RR pages - All other Websites are OK incl. ARRSE.

Swerved onto Alt Browser Edge just for RR which flashes up perfeck - Including full choice of the Six Like options.

Please collect my WINNER at your #3 as an example. :cool:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Developed Vetting, which Browser to use?? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
Ninja_Stoker vBulletin browser compatability Site Issues 7
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Browser Query - FIREFOX Zoom Funtion? Bloody Computers 6
L New Web Browser from Google - Google Chrome Bloody Computers 13
H New free web browser Current Affairs 0
Chockheads_WM Royal Navy Browser Toolbar The Fleet 15
H Royal Navy Push up standards Joining the Royal Navy 5
MoD_RSS UK push for landmark UN resolution to agree responsible behaviour in space MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New sanctions regime among push to boost protection for persecuted religious groups MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New push to improve outcomes for vulnerable children MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Boosting the efforts of the South Sudanese people's push for peace MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Businesses escalate push for Association Agreement with the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Push to better understand sources affecting bathing water quality MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Push to better understand sources affecting Bridlington water quality MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Tree Champion reappointed to continue tree planting push MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Partnership push to raise awareness of flood risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Sainsbury’s / Asda merger could push up prices and reduce quality MoD News 0
U Push up standards Joining the Royal Navy 5
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary travels to the Gulf to push for end to Yemen bloodshed MoD News 0
photface Push ups Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
K How many beep test push-ups can you do? The Quarterdeck 1
B PRNC push ups Current Affairs 2
S Push ups/sit ups prnc Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
C push ups and situps at raliegh and PRNC Health & Fitness 4
P Long Deployments / Service Culture push sailors to leave the Navy Current Affairs 113
S Push-ups, sit-ups, sprints and burpees... welcome to the Royal Marines' gym Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
2and2makes5 Female Push Ups Health & Fitness 56
MoD_RSS News story: Royal Marines push through the enemy on Joint Warrior MoD News 0
R rubbish at push ups! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
F Bent knee push ups... Health & Fitness 6
soleil Dorset: Ex-RN Diver on charity fridge-push has cash stolen Current Affairs 5
S Push Ups - female and male Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
trelawney126 Brown and Mandelson in New Push for Blair Diamond Lil's 10
soleil Times: "Defence companies push Government for contracts" Current Affairs 1
SkullFuct Push ups Health & Fitness 30
royalbumbaclod Push-ups Health & Fitness 16
Dredd Notifications glitch Site Issues 4