Brown's gone

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by alfred_the_great, May 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. but don't get your hopes up - we're still f*cked come the SDR...
  2. He did well for a man never elected to take office
  3. So. That removes the biggest obstacle to a Lib-Lab coalition.
  4. Clearly done to try and force a LibLab coalition.

From the BBC
    "Transport Secretary Lord Adonis says he hopes discussions to form a Labour-Liberal Democrat coalition will be "successful". He says such an arrangement would have "absolute democratic legitimacy" as more than 50% of the public voted for both parties at the election."

How in the name of Christ is a Government that doesn't have representation from the party with the highest percentage of the popular vote and the highest number of seats in Parliament have "absolute democratic legitimacy"!? :evil:
  5. A Lib-Lab coalition would be the best result possible.
  6. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

The markets are shakey - pound down on the dollar as people start moving Sterling out. Stock markets too late to react but if no stable Government in place soon capital will move.

Time to start moving my shares and investments. Now were is that application for the Canadian/Aussie/NZ Navy???? 5 more years of Labour - god help us.
  7. Did he?

In what way?
  8. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

And yet the English voted Tory.

9. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Now watching BBC News and they have the balanced views of Ewan Harris (LibDem ex MP beaten in a bitter battle by the TOries), so no mark Lab man and Tony Benn.

They have have, and I nearly choked, blown smoke up Gordon Browns arse. They think he has done the honourable thing and it is not a point of politics.

10. BBC only have to show balance in the run up to elections so now they can go back to Blowing Brown's Cock. Having read some of the comments here I am beginning to wonder if they're talking about the same man.
  11. Saw that funniest thing in ages really thought Boulton was going to twat the smug fecker :lol:
  12. What all of them! 8O
  13. I bloody well didn't. Nor did most of my work colleagues I can tell you. 8)
  14. Enough of them to ensure a solid Conservative mandate in England:-

297 Conservative MP's
    191 NuLiebour MP's
    43 Liberal MP's

Not taking into account the 21 seats that UKIP split and which would have given the Conservatives a full UK mandate.

Most of England's NuLiebour support is amongst Public Sector workers and the unemployable who are scared that the Gravy Train is about to grind to a halt.

West Lothian question anyone?

RM :roll:
  15. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Yes but you are a stinking 42 gas queen from DSC so it doesn't count. :lol:
  16. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Just as well we had those Prime Minister Debates so we could hear what the potential Prime Minister thought about stuff. Oh Labour are trying to stay in power with someone no one thought would be Prime Minister. Surely not, Labour wouldn't be that stupid, would they????

And again the BBC are only interviewing Labour people.

I am very annoyed at the moment.

Stop the press John Reid is against this and he speak wise words (I think).
  17. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Fook me I have fallen off my stool. Diane Abbott MP agrees with Lord Reid and thinks this is a bad thing.

What is the world coming to when I agree with Diane Abbott.

I need to lie down.

This is all too confusing.
  18. Absolute class, Adam Boulton gets my vote at the next election!! Thought Mandelson was slimy, Campbell is just as bad.
  19. Take your mind of it with a spot of painting Guns :p
  20. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

If only Adam Bolton had punched him, there would have been 10 million viewers who could have sworn blind they saw nothing.