Brown Job

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Blackrat, Oct 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Howdy all. I'm an Army type that's come over from arrse to say hello and see what life is like from the sea end. Mind you, it does seem a wee bit slow over here. However, i'm prepared for your incoming and all the shite that you will no doubt fling my way. Pleased to meet you.
  2. That's nice sweetie. Hope your shoes are shinier than the Rifles at the passing out parade I saw at Bassingbourn last year. We have very high standards in the Senior Service you know.
  3. Likewise Black, it is slow as even though we have almost 10,000 members less than 100 post on a regular basis.
  4. Blackrat

Cheers Rosina and Stirling. My boots are always shiny as my Batman will get beaten if he slackens. As long as i'm kept dosed up with pink gins and morphine, all will be well. Why are these fcukers not posting? It would seem the Navy went downhill after they banned rum, sodomy and the lash.
  5. There are always plenty of 'readers', some of us try to post a subject that will stir interest but sometimes it is like floggin a ded hos.
    And the mods of course. :roll:
  6. Blackrat

Ah. Are the MODs disciplinarians then? They'll love JonnoJonno!! But does it not say on the main bit of this forum the following:

"Kind of rough and there may be some horrible stuff in here. You have been warned."

Is the translation of this:

"If you say something that we disagree with then we'll get the hump because we is MODs innit?" :D

I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
  7. I think I am going to like you, even though you are a pongo.
  8. You 2 should be ok in here, the newbies section is a laff with the bone idle yoof not bothering to do any research, some are even potential ossifers. Again, welcome, more the merrier.
  9. Blackrat

Wait till you meet Jonno. He's a very naughty pongo.
  10. oo er! Thanks anyway, I am afraid I grew out of naughty pongos about 14 years ago.
  11. Blackrat

Unlike members of the clergy it would seem.
  12. Hi Blackrat and welcome. Pongos eh. Was once told on a parade ground long ago by one G.I. The only things that stamp there feet were horses and bloody pongos. Ha....
  13. Blackrat

Spot on Johne. The only real difference is that horses get the better accomodation and scoff.
  14. How true is that, had cause to visit Wellington Barracks, and they gave us paper plates and plastic cutlery! Incredulous, I cannot tell you!
  15. Blackrat

That's for the other ranks. We Orificers get the mess silver and someone to wipe us when we have finished.
  16. Ney Ney not a Rupert. 8O
  17. Blackrat

Easy tiger. ACF. TA Class B Commission. Nowt speshal. Was a tom when a regular. It just means i don't have to march anymore. :wink:
  18. O.K. Not a plum in the mouth jolly hocky sticks rupert.
  19. Including one spamming twat who spams using a new username two or three times a day.

Damn right, I miss all three. :(

And have a higher IQ. :thumbleft:

Aren't there two types of hoccifers? The Wodneys and the Wooperts, with the Wodneys being the ones that came up thwough the wanks.
  20. Blackrat

I'm a wodney Jimmy. This means i'm allowed to be slack and i get shunned because i don't come from old money. That, and the fact i don't take it up the arrse and i would rather hunt chavs than foxes.