Brown Hatters

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by jennyw, Jul 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Two ex RN Officers under Close Arrest for compromising young Asian males integrity
    During their RN service did they ever use their rank to compromise young RN Stewards?
    Does anyone know?
  2. Source ???
  3. HM High Commission

4. ....and??
  5. Give us a kiss and I''ll tell you.
  6. :toilet: :toilet:
  7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Is that what they said to you? Should hang the bast*rds!!!!
  8. It strikes me that you might stand up to piss, jennyw, although with a name like yours, most folk could be confused and think you sit down.

An ulterior motive, perchance?
  9. I'll take them both. Please wrap them carefully: I don't want any breakages or damage.
  10. Only the Indian sub Continent based 2 and one half wanted to kiss me. This is for the avoidance of doubt. The ex two ringer showed no interest in me whatsoever. The BITCH
  11. In my day, me and the Chief Wren Regulating always went together when we could.
    She always called me Tuppence---Sweet.
  12. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

I think Norma's back. Mods, Gash Barge with this please, at the rush.
  13. Oh dear Oh dear, is there any foundation for this? If so where is it? I was given a bollocking by some twat on here by saying, if i started a story, would it be picked up by the press? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez get a fukcing grip.
  14. Seconded ......
  15. Doing what?
    Livening up a Newbies dreadfully boring site?
  16. given your comments on another thread are we to elive that you're now taken up cross dressing Mr Grantham.

Your progeny must have been dreadfully embarrassed by your antics up til now, this probably trumps the lot.
  17. Poke off and find something more interesting then Walter.
  18. You must elive what you will. And god bless you.
  19. Mr Grantham was arrested for importuning in the door-ways of Lap dancing Clubs in Southsea.

When asked what he was "upped to" remarked-- Always told not to speak with my mouth full
  20. Why has this thread been moved to the gash barge? without any explanation, or by which Mod, are we going back to the bad old days?.