Brown Hatters

#1
Two ex RN Officers under Close Arrest for compromising young Asian males integrity
During their RN service did they ever use their rank to compromise young RN Stewards?
Does anyone know?
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
#7
jennyw said:
stirling said:
jennyw said:
stirling said:
jennyw said:
Two ex RN Officers under Close Arrest for compromising young Asian males integrityDuring their RN service did they ever use their rank to compromise young RN Stewards?
Does anyone know?
Source ???
HM High Commission

....and??
Give us a kiss and I''ll tell you.
Is that what they said to you? Should hang the bast*rds!!!!
 
#8
It strikes me that you might stand up to piss, jennyw, although with a name like yours, most folk could be confused and think you sit down.

An ulterior motive, perchance?
 
#10
witsend said:
jennyw said:
stirling said:
jennyw said:
stirling said:
jennyw said:
Two ex RN Officers under Close Arrest for compromising young Asian males integrityDuring their RN service did they ever use their rank to compromise young RN Stewards?
Does anyone know?
Source ???
HM High Commission

....and??
Give us a kiss and I''ll tell you.
Is that what they said to you? Should hang the bast*rds!!!!
Only the Indian sub Continent based 2 and one half wanted to kiss me. This is for the avoidance of doubt. The ex two ringer showed no interest in me whatsoever. The BITCH
 
#11
Streaky said:
It strikes me that you might stand up to piss, jennyw, although with a name like yours, most folk could be confused and think you sit down.

An ulterior motive, perchance?
In my day, me and the Chief Wren Regulating always went together when we could.
She always called me Tuppence---Sweet.
 
#13
Oh dear Oh dear, is there any foundation for this? If so where is it? I was given a bollocking by some twat on here by saying, if i started a story, would it be picked up by the press? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez get a fukcing grip.
 
#16
jennyw said:
Does anyone know?
given your comments on another thread are we to elive that you're now taken up cross dressing Mr Grantham.

Your progeny must have been dreadfully embarrassed by your antics up til now, this probably trumps the lot.
 
#18
Karma said:
jennyw said:
Does anyone know?
given your comments on another thread are we to elive that you're now taken up cross dressing Mr Grantham.

Your progeny must have been dreadfully embarrassed by your antics up til now, this probably trumps the lot.
You must elive what you will. And god bless you.
 
#19
Karma said:
jennyw said:
Does anyone know?
given your comments on another thread are we to elive that you're now taken up cross dressing Mr Grantham.

Your progeny must have been dreadfully embarrassed by your antics up til now, this probably trumps the lot.
Mr Grantham was arrested for importuning in the door-ways of Lap dancing Clubs in Southsea.

When asked what he was "upped to" remarked-- Always told not to speak with my mouth full
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stan_the_man Diamond Lil's 3
stan_the_man Diamond Lil's 32
jesse The Quarterdeck 11

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top