Brown Hatters Brothel in Bermuda?

Lucky enough to have visited Bermuda 6 times (before and after each Sea Harrier Puerto Rico Missile firing dets). Usually a quick overnighter however on as few we got stuck (crabair). We always stayed in the Hamilton Princess, favoured haunt of David Bowie, gen "safeguard" dit, me and my AEO got in the lift with Bowie and his wife, my AEO said "Hello Dave", he replied, "Hello son how are you?". Had a brief chat (as we were in rig), asked why we were there etc. Seemed like a nice guy and genuine, his wife however was a bit weird. Had a armful of royal bank of Bermuda files, I assume hiding some wealth or whatever.

Also there was a ITV Blind Date couple there getting filmed.

Great curry house hidden in the business area called the Bombay Bicycle Club.

slim

War Hero
Lucky enough to have visited Bermuda 6 times (before and after each Sea Harrier Puerto Rico Missile firing dets). Usually a quick overnighter however on as few we got stuck (crabair). We always stayed in the Hamilton Princess, favoured haunt of David Bowie, gen "safeguard" dit, me and my AEO got in the lift with Bowie and his wife, my AEO said "Hello Dave", he replied, "Hello son how are you?". Had a brief chat (as we were in rig), asked why we were there etc. Seemed like a nice guy and genuine, his wife however was a bit weird. Had a armful of royal bank of Bermuda files, I assume hiding some wealth or whatever.

Also there was a ITV Blind Date couple there getting filmed.

Great curry house hidden in the business area called the Bombay Bicycle Club.
Let's get down to the subject of the post
"Did you visit the Brahn Atters bar?

slim

War Hero
You appear to be very knowledgeableo_O something you would like to tell us?
Just trying to find out the facts as I never made it to Bermuda.
Brahn 'Atters bars are not places that I frequent, however there was one near the Railway station in Plymouth which was a club. It stayed open till the early hours of the morning. The atmosphere was good and no attempts were made to trap any straight peolple.
Or perhaps I was just too fat & ugly for them :(

rumtubb

Badgeman
Just trying to find out the facts as I never made it to Bermuda.
Brahn 'Atters bars are not places that I frequent, however there was one near the Railway station in Plymouth which was a club. It stayed open till the early hours of the morning. The atmosphere was good and no attempts were made to trap any straight peolple.
Or perhaps I was just too fat & ugly for them :(

Welcome Rest
84-86 North Road East (Plymouth) PL4 6AN

Welcome Rest is a self-catering residential hostel situated close to the Plymouth Railway Station. It offers affordable accommodation, free Wi-Fi and a TV lounge with satellite movies and sports. There are seventeen, clean and comfortable rooms, nine with showers. The rest of the facilities are communal to include toilets and bathing, kitchens, dining and lounge areas. The house is fully double glazed and centrally heated. Welcome Rest is close to the North Hill area and just a 2-minute walk to the University of Plymouth. The famous Barbican is only ten minutes walk away. It is an ideal base to discover all that Plymouth has to offer as well as the delights of the Tamar Valley and Cornwall via the rail links on the doorstep.