Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brown gets a bashing by Daniel Hannan, MEP

NotmeChief

Banned
Of my 300 odd years on this planet this is the first time I have ever seen anyone actually come out with the truth.

Well done that man, he should be knighted.

alacrity174

War Hero
He gave it to dodgy Gordon both barrels, good man. At least there is one person in the establishment who isn't afradi to say what the country believes. Did you see the shite eating grin on the fat buggers face during the speach though, totally oblivious.

Flagdeck

War Hero
The sooner this, un-elected, 'sub prime' minister vacates number ten, the better. It's a pity we have to wait and endure the collateral damage until that day arrives !
Nice one Dan !

finknottle

Banned
Flagdeck said:
The sooner this, un-elected, 'sub prime' minister vacates number ten, the better. It's a pity we have to wait and endure the collateral damage until that day arrives !
Nice one Dan !

Will the next one be elected then?

wavijunk

Midshipman
First time I have noticed an MEP actually DO anything..never mind something so straight forward and honest as this! Well do that man...earned his 120K a year.

Oil_Slick

War Hero
Hannan for PM!

BZ to that man!

And as for that cvnt Broone… did you see the twat sniggering like a naughty schoolgirl? The mans fvcking delusional.

chieftiff

War Hero
A very good speech he is obviously an accomplished orator, Help for Heroes wristband too, can't be bad.

alacrity174

War Hero
Deepster said:
Anyone who thinks it will be any better under the tories is seriously naive.

Deepster

Mate, can it be any worse? Wasn't the Labour Government swept to power on a wave of Anti everything they are now charged with.

I am under no illusions about politicians of any party, they are all cut from the same cloth and it has been a very long time since there was an honest politician, however this rabble in power now need to be taught a lesson and thrown out into the streets, the list of indiscretions is almost endless, but the worst part in my opinion is their total disregard for the British public and their arrogance that the people are powerless to stop them doing anything they please.

alacrity174 said:
Deepster said:

Deepster

Mate, can it be any worse? Wasn't the Labour Government swept to power on a wave of Anti everything they are now charged with.

I am under no illusions about politicians of any party, they are all cut from the same cloth and it has been a very long time since there was an honest politician, however this rabble in power now need to be taught a lesson and thrown out into the streets, the list of indiscretions is almost endless, but the worst part in my opinion is their total disregard for the British public and their arrogance that the people are powerless to stop them doing anything they please.

I think i'm with Alacrity on this one. Can you all remember when there was that huge public show of support when Bliar walked into 10 downing St for the first time in 1997?? I was working in Parliament at that time and the air of excitement was electrifyling. How times have changed and i think its time to give someone else a go who might (for a change) have the countries best interests at heart rather than their own personal expense account!!

Oil_Slick

War Hero
ex_rubberdagger said:
alacrity174 said:
Deepster said:

Deepster

I think i'm with Alacrity on this one. Can you all remember when there was that huge public show of support when Bliar walked into 10 downing St for the first time in 1997?? I was working in Parliament at that time and the air of excitement was electrifyling. How times have changed and i think its time to give someone else a go who might (for a change) have the countries best interests at heart rather than their own personal expense account!!

You do know that the 'adoring crowd' welcoming B'Liar was actually Labour Party activists, even the flags were handed out by party central.

You see, that's been the problem with New Liebour from day one, all smoke and mirrors but no substance.

tommo

War Hero
At least someone has finally said something worth listening to. Neither party in the house has ever said such a speech yet!. Does make me wonder who the fook I should vote for

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil BBC4 - Wednesday, September 16th 2020 - 9 pm - Britain's Greatest Pilot: The Extraordinary Story of Captain Winkle Brown The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS Press release: Brown trout and endangered crayfish rescued from river pollution MoD News 0
B Advice and Help from a Brown Job Nearest & Dearest 41
iipodgeii HAIX Brown Boots, A Problem? Joining the Royal Navy 11
Bad CO Auction of Estate of Captain Eric M 'Winkle' Brown The Fleet Air Arm 10
Ageing_Gracefully Captain Eric 'Winkle' Brown Current Affairs 25
Ageing_Gracefully Captain Eric “Winkle” Brown CBE, DSC, AFC Royal Navy History 1
Seaweed Heads up, Captain Eric 'Winkle' Brown doco History 13
soleil Forces Sauces - Corporal Ketchup and Brigadier Brown - at Tesco Charity 0
soleil Radio 4 - iPM - Interview With Captain Eric Winkle Brown The Fleet Air Arm 2
scouse Captain Eric Winkle Brown The Fleet Air Arm 0
F Has Gordon Brown finally got the message ? Diamond Lil's 6
stan_the_man Me and Brown Hatters Diamond Lil's 3
SONAR-BENDER I will NOT be opening any brown enveopes from the UK..... Submariners 16
trelawney126 Gordon Brown takes on Moonlighting Job Current Affairs 16
trelawney126 Former PM Brown to Rescue the Euro The Gash Barge 4
trelawney126 Gordon Brown not Popular Candidate IMF Current Affairs 18
stan_the_man San Fransisco brown hatters Diamond Lil's 32
soleil STV: Rosyth Jobs Threat If Carriers Axed, Says Gordon Brown Current Affairs 3
scouse Captain Eric Winkle Brown Interview The Fleet Air Arm 3
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp A question of honour for Gordon Brown Current Affairs 45
alfred_the_great Brown's gone Current Affairs 28
finknottle War Artist Stuart Brown The Corps 3
lonestar Gordon Brown dies (jk) Diamond Lil's 10
Naval_Gazer Brown admits cash for military WAS cut back Current Affairs 17
S Former Defence Chiefs Challenge Gordon Brown Over Iraq Current Affairs 4
Passed-over_Loggie Gordon Brown denies claims he mistreated staff Current Affairs 23
NotmeChief Brown trying for the sympathy vote? Current Affairs 10
soleil Grdn: "Brown rejects claim UK troops lacked proper kit" Current Affairs 5
soleil Herald (Scot): "Brown will commit to fleet of warships" Current Affairs 4
jesse Brown Hatters Brothel in Bermuda? The Quarterdeck 11
finknottle Is Brown attempting to suffocate the Chilcot Inquiry? Current Affairs 15
labrum Is Brown having a laugh? Current Affairs 3
X.R.D Harry brown Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 15
NotmeChief Even MORE Brown gaffs Current Affairs 56
trelawney126 Brown Proposal = Worldwide Snub Current Affairs 7
trelawney126 Brown and Mandelson in New Push for Blair Diamond Lil's 10
Ja5on Brown U-turn on territorial cuts Current Affairs 0
Guzzler "The man in the brown shirt at the back..." Current Affairs 36
Blackrat Brown Job Diamond Lil's 19
trelawney126 Brown Avoids the Question. This takes the biscuit! Diamond Lil's 1
slim Reasons why David Cameron WILL is better than Blair or Brown The Gash Barge 11
rod-gearing Pink or Brown Diamond Lil's 20
C Listening to Brown's conference speech Current Affairs 15
Ja5on Brown targets crime in key speech Current Affairs 15
S Derren Brown - Control The Nation, who is going to do it? Diamond Lil's 68
H Brown envelopes Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 6
sgtpepperband Derren Brown: How he REALLY predicted the Lottery... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1
F Brown sauce or Ketchup ! the OGGY VAN at Jupiter Point ? Diamond Lil's 47
finknottle Gordon Brown to announce Iraq war enquiry (Your Views) Current Affairs 67