Brown & Co touting for votes?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by chockhead819, Feb 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just been announced that the 500 jobs on sections of the new Carriers will not going to the Tyne shipyards as promised by Govt & MOD.

The sections that were to be done on the tyne will be now going to scotland on top of the section they were already going to build.

2. Why does this not surprise me , the Bxxxxxxxxs ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

3. Well I never :lol: There's a fcukin surprise!
    No good one eyed twat.
    Roofs

4. Anyone else get the impression that he knows his time is limited so he's spending his remaining time in office trying to p1ss as many people off as possible?

5. Please provide link to the promise that the jobs would go to the North East of England.

6. Come on Fink, try being a bit proactive. Just use Google as I did'

7. I know it's just the usual misinformation from the bash the Jock brigade, it's like water of a ducks back but it keeps them occupied at their keyboards and me moderately amused.

8. Watched it and no mention of broken promises, don't you think that had such a promise been made the speakers on the clip would have been banging that particular drum with gusto?

9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

The NE normal votes labour, is he that scared of the SNP he's prepared to risk the almost given NE vote?