Brown & Co touting for votes?

Just been announced that the 500 jobs on sections of the new Carriers will not going to the Tyne shipyards as promised by Govt & MOD.

The sections that were to be done on the tyne will be now going to scotland on top of the section they were already going to build.

chockhead819 said:
Just been announced that the 500 jobs on sections of the new Carriers will not going to the Tyne shipyards as promised by Govt & MOD.

The sections that were to be done on the tyne will be now going to scotland on top of the section they were already going to build.

Why does this not surprise me , the Bxxxxxxxxs ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

buggerit84

Lantern Swinger
Anyone else get the impression that he knows his time is limited so he's spending his remaining time in office trying to p1ss as many people off as possible?

I know it's just the usual misinformation from the bash the Jock brigade, it's like water of a ducks back but it keeps them occupied at their keyboards and me moderately amused.

Watched it and no mention of broken promises, don't you think that had such a promise been made the speakers on the clip would have been banging that particular drum with gusto?