Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brought a lump to my throat...

I hope that Tony Blair reads that and does something to ensure that the lads on Ops have the best equipment to try and reduce the deaths but I doubt he will, he doesn't care. It really must the worst letter for anyone to have to write.

imom1406

War Hero
Booty_Cdt_Sgt said:
I hope that Tony Blair reads that, it really must the worst letter for anyone to write.

Our Tony has a heart of stone and only thinks of his own skin....sadly! Time Ewan joined up!

No chance there imom.
Ewan couldn't even hack the difficulties of a plum job in the American Senate...... - he'd be as useful as Prince Eddie...!!
:)

dondon

MIA
stabradop said:

So bloody touching , eye's filled up , know a couple of young lads from the workies , both in the army , one in Iraq one in Afganistan , both just starting there tour of duty , both gung ho , so Fxxxxxxxxg young though , don't even look old enough to be in the forces , my heart goes out to all the families , god bless you all

andym

War Hero
[quote="imom1406

Time Ewan joined up![/quote]

He cant, hes off to One of the Ivy League Colleges in the States!So much for backing our own Education System Tony!!!!
Total hypocrit!

dunkers

War Hero
I hate it when someone says they "support" the war in Afgan/Iraq. Do such people support the wars enough to go out there themselves and fight? Exactly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS A long-buried Kent stream is brought back into the daylight MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Social Mobility Commission brought into heart of government MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Stronger measures brought in to tackle virus in Bolton MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Olympics chief brought in to boost PPE production MoD News 0
MoD_RSS End of coal power to be brought forward in drive towards net zero MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Outlaws' ‘merry adventures’ brought to an end MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Contempt of court proceedings to be brought against Stephen Yaxley-Lennon MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New expert brought in to boost government’s relationship with small businesses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Seven-year-old’s invention brought to life by Dstl scientists MoD News 0
dsgrnmcm Brought a property but log burner has no paperwork or certs The Quarterdeck 19
soleil Telegraph: "Royal Marine Who Brought AK47 Home From Gulf War Spared Jail" The Corps 12
MoD_RSS News story: Perpetrators of Bourgas terror attack should be brought to account MoD News 3
soleil Evening Standard: "Defence Review Brought Forward" Current Affairs 1
soleil RN EOD Deal With Live Mortar Bomb Brought To Police Station Bases / Shore Est 21
vauxhall Lump Sum Choices Finance & Pensions 0
S Help with lump Sum Finance & Pensions 9
SamWar Nsmbos and Lump Sum Payment Finance & Pensions 9
W Lump sum and Pension on leaving Finance & Pensions 7
Polto Child benefit and declaring the lump sum Finance & Pensions 14
R Resettlement lump sum? Finance & Pensions 7
Nails My dog just swallowed a lump of resin Diamond Lil's 56
Cloggie Songs that give you a lump in the throat Diamond Lil's 75
blondemolotov Stricken with throat death? Diamond Lil's 33