Brought a lump to my throat...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by stabradop, Sep 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Must be smokey in my office.......!

2. I hope that Tony Blair reads that and does something to ensure that the lads on Ops have the best equipment to try and reduce the deaths but I doubt he will, he doesn't care. It really must the worst letter for anyone to have to write.

3. Our Tony has a heart of stone and only thinks of his own skin....sadly! Time Ewan joined up!

4. No chance there imom.
    Ewan couldn't even hack the difficulties of a plum job in the American Senate...... - he'd be as useful as Prince Eddie...!!
    :)

5. ,

So bloody touching , eye's filled up , know a couple of young lads from the workies , both in the army , one in Iraq one in Afganistan , both just starting there tour of duty , both gung ho , so Fxxxxxxxxg young though , don't even look old enough to be in the forces , my heart goes out to all the families , god bless you all

6. It's tragic when someone half one's age dies. Pity one cannot come to some arrangement to swap lives! Very, very sad. :(

7. [quote="imom1406

Time Ewan joined up![/quote]

He cant, hes off to One of the Ivy League Colleges in the States!So much for backing our own Education System Tony!!!!
    Total hypocrit!

8. This is a contiuation, giving some money for this course

link

9. I hate it when someone says they "support" the war in Afgan/Iraq. Do such people support the wars enough to go out there themselves and fight? Exactly.