BROTHERS IN ARMS 25

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by chockhead819, May 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Will be downloading at home tonight. Lets hope it gets in the charts and the money helps the charity do some serious good.

2. Some of the unpatriotic little shits from Jeremy Vine's Monday programme could do with watching that video.

3. Downloaded!! This is a brilliant idea.

4. Totally agree Lings. I thought the way Vine interviewed them left a lot to be desired. I don't think the 12 year old at the end really understood the question!

Keep Striving

5. I have downloaded the track, even though I have the original on CD.

Will try and get as many of my mates and family to do likewise.

6. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

In my opinion Vine doesn't hold a candle to Jimmy Young when it comes to interviewing

7. Will I miss much if I look at the vid without listening to Mr Knopfler?
    He grips me :rambo: :threaten: ( Me and Mark having a chat) :thumright:
    NZB

8. The vid is good, but as far as the singing goes I much prefered the original.
    Anyone remember a BBC series about ex paras called 'civvies"? They used the song as a theme. Good tune.

9. It is not on iTunes yet. There is no point in downloading it from any other source because it will not play on my iPod.

10. Why's that Rosie? I download from all over the place and they all play on the pod.

11. Does not have to be on iTunes for you to play on an IPOD as you can 'drag and drop' any tune onto your IPOD music library from any folder on your PC.

12. ooo really brig and Ling - perhaps it is just me, perhaps I am just a pathetic non-techie girlie, good only for making cakes and flicking my blonde hair!

13. Did you buy yours in Iran?

14. No you silly bootie, from the Apple shop in Southampton :silent:

15. Put yer knickers on love and make me a cup of tea. There's a good girl. :strong:

16. How many sugars, love bunny?

17. I have been disarmed :dontknow:

18. There's a few in this government also (especially the one gallivanting about the globe) that could with seeing and listening.

Will be downloading when I get home.

19. Crikey and here was me thinking barristers knew 'everything' ;-)

Just get the instruction manual from the Apple web site Rosie, it has all sorts of useful information regarding your Ipod me dear.