BROTHERS IN ARMS 25

Lingyai said:
Some of the unpatriotic little shits from Jeremy Vine's Monday programme could do with watching that video.
Totally agree Lings. I thought the way Vine interviewed them left a lot to be desired. I don't think the 12 year old at the end really understood the question!

Keep Striving

Will I miss much if I look at the vid without listening to Mr Knopfler?
He grips me :rambo: :threaten: ( Me and Mark having a chat) :thumright:
NZB

The vid is good, but as far as the singing goes I much prefered the original.
Anyone remember a BBC series about ex paras called 'civvies"? They used the song as a theme. Good tune.

rosinacarley said:
It is not on iTunes yet. There is no point in downloading it from any other source because it will not play on my iPod.
Why's that Rosie? I download from all over the place and they all play on the pod.

Does not have to be on iTunes for you to play on an IPOD as you can 'drag and drop' any tune onto your IPOD music library from any folder on your PC.

rosinacarley said:
ooo really brig and Ling - perhaps it is just me, perhaps I am just a pathetic non-techie girlie, good only for making cakes and flicking my blonde hair!
Put yer knickers on love and make me a cup of tea. There's a good girl. :strong:

Lingyai said:
...........Some of the unpatriotic little shits ...............
There's a few in this government also (especially the one gallivanting about the globe) that could with seeing and listening.

Will be downloading when I get home.

rosinacarley said:
ooo really brig and Ling - perhaps it is just me, perhaps I am just a pathetic non-techie girlie, good only for making cakes and flicking my blonde hair!
Crikey and here was me thinking barristers knew 'everything' ;-)

Just get the instruction manual from the Apple web site Rosie, it has all sorts of useful information regarding your Ipod me dear.