Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BROTHERS IN ARMS 25

ukdaytona

War Hero
Will be downloading at home tonight. Lets hope it gets in the charts and the money helps the charity do some serious good.

Some of the unpatriotic little shits from Jeremy Vine's Monday programme could do with watching that video.

onions

GCM
Lingyai said:
Some of the unpatriotic little shits from Jeremy Vine's Monday programme could do with watching that video.

Totally agree Lings. I thought the way Vine interviewed them left a lot to be desired. I don't think the 12 year old at the end really understood the question!

Keep Striving

brigham600

War Hero
I have downloaded the track, even though I have the original on CD.

Will try and get as many of my mates and family to do likewise.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
In my opinion Vine doesn't hold a candle to Jimmy Young when it comes to interviewing

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Will I miss much if I look at the vid without listening to Mr Knopfler?
He grips me :rambo: :threaten: ( Me and Mark having a chat) :thumright:
NZB

The vid is good, but as far as the singing goes I much prefered the original.
Anyone remember a BBC series about ex paras called 'civvies"? They used the song as a theme. Good tune.

rosinacarley said:
It is not on iTunes yet. There is no point in downloading it from any other source because it will not play on my iPod.
Why's that Rosie? I download from all over the place and they all play on the pod.

brigham600

War Hero
Does not have to be on iTunes for you to play on an IPOD as you can 'drag and drop' any tune onto your IPOD music library from any folder on your PC.

ooo really brig and Ling - perhaps it is just me, perhaps I am just a pathetic non-techie girlie, good only for making cakes and flicking my blonde hair!

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
rosinacarley said:
ooo really brig and Ling - perhaps it is just me, perhaps I am just a pathetic non-techie girlie, good only for making cakes and flicking my blonde hair!
Did you buy yours in Iran?

rosinacarley said:
Put yer knickers on love and make me a cup of tea. There's a good girl. :strong:

Lingyai said:
...........Some of the unpatriotic little shits ...............

There's a few in this government also (especially the one gallivanting about the globe) that could with seeing and listening.

Will be downloading when I get home.

brigham600

War Hero
rosinacarley said:

Crikey and here was me thinking barristers knew 'everything' ;-)

Just get the instruction manual from the Apple web site Rosie, it has all sorts of useful information regarding your Ipod me dear.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil RM Chaplain Speaking On R4, "Soul Music - Brothers In Arms" The Corps 3
MBeehan Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway The Book Club 0
BusterQuin Mark Knopfler-'Brothers in Arms' Falklands 25th Anniversary Current Affairs 3
MoD_RSS Brothers sentenced for £1.48 million electronic waste fraud MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Waste overwhelms Dorset brothers' recycling business MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Arnhem 'Band of Brothers' finally honoured after 72 years MoD News 0
soleil Pomepy News: "Praise For Navy Brothers Who Saved Woman's Life" Bases / Shore Est 0
frogman007 Blackrat's Brothers Get Caught! The Quarterdeck 9
J Major Richard Winters (band of brothers fame) Current Affairs 4
The_Caretaker 3 Brothers Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker 2 Brothers Miscellaneous 0
soleil Herald: "Band Of Brothers Under The Ocean" Submariners 0
A So Gerry Adam's brothers a nonce Current Affairs 6
frayedknotarts RM: a note from your "brothers" across the pond The Corps 19
MoD_RSS Joint Statement at the 5th Round of Pakistan-UK Bilateral Consultation on Arms Control, Non-Proliferation and Disarmament MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Industry responds to call to arms to build British diagnostics industry at scale MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tackling the illicit spread of small arms and light weapons MoD News 0
S All Arms Commando Course, Writer Branch Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
MoD_RSS Letter to the Committees on Arms Export Controls MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Statement at the 4th Round of Pakistan-UK Bilateral Consultations on Arms Control, Non-Proliferation and Disarmament MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Arms Trade Treaty - UK government response to US withdrawal MoD News 0
S All Arms Commandos Course Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
MoD_RSS Speech: Yemen crisis won’t be solved by UK arms exports halt MoD News 0
Spiced Buoy Small Arms Training Joining the Royal Navy 17
T Master-at-Arms Dave Nelson, RN The Quarterdeck 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New partnership aims to strengthen conventional arms control in the Commonwealth MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RFA Mounts Bay resumes arms trafficking patrol MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK warship heads to Mediterranean to help tackle arms trafficking MoD News 0
A All Arms getting easier???? The Corps 12
N Info on the different arms of the RN in WW2 History 12
D All arms commando course. UPO/Careers Office 105
MoD_RSS News story: Improving small arms training for the Royal Navy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Arms Trade Treaty enters into force MoD News 0
Jockroach Master at Arms The Gash Barge 6
J All Arms Commando Course Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
soleil Independent: "Brits Courted In Arms Shake-Up" Current Affairs 1
T British arms RMR 6
trelawney126 Telegraph: "Libyan arms that went missing under Gaddafi fuelling multiple conflicts" Current Affairs 1
MoD_RSS News story: Foreign Secretary welcomes agreement on an Arms Trade Treaty MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Foreign Secretary remains determined to secure Arms Trade Treaty MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Will there finally be an Arms Trade Treaty? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Seven Foreign Ministers call for Arms Trade Treaty now MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK Calls for a robust Arms Trade Treaty MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rebuttal: Letter from FCO Minister to The Independent on UK arms exports to Sri Lanka MoD News 0
trelawney126 Arms sales legitimate says Camoron Current Affairs 12
DemobJob Small Arms Weapons Instructor - Bordon - £22,892 + benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
S Air Traffic Control Officer/ All Arms Course Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
admiralscruff A Call To Arms Diamond Lil's 12
trelawney126 Sailor Loses Appeal Against Bearing Arms Current Affairs 36
2 arms drill music Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12