Brothel offers discounts for jobless men

A

angrydoc

I wonder do you get a better discount if you show your ID card?

slim

War Hero
angrydoc said:
I wonder do you get a better discount if you show your ID card?
Don' know doc but you could always blag your way in by saying that you were carrying out a medical examination on behalf of the crew

That is about the same as the alcholic let out of the mental hospital where he was sent to dry out after selling his bed for whisky. Bed was donated by the social services.

He was let out to go collect his money from the post office[one of those places that will soon be in the history books thanks to BLIAR] anyways the PO happened to be next to the pub.

Many hours later he was found in the watering hole. Dragged before the big man and was about to be sent to the cops when his defence was you know I am an alcho yet you let me go collect my money knowing it was next to a pub. I rest my case.

He was sent back to the tv lounge to sober up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trelawney126 Commons now a Brothel for Nu Liebour Diamond Lil's 3
jesse Brown Hatters Brothel in Bermuda? The Quarterdeck 11
rod-gearing Best brothel/trapping pub Diamond Lil's 49
rod-gearing Best Brothel Diamond Lil's 29
slim Bank managers 'ignored brothel' Diamond Lil's 5
MoD_RSS COVID-19: Major holiday lets firm offers refunds after CMA action MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Eligibility for government childcare offers protected MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus: DIT offers support to exporters and investors MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK offers visa relief for foreign nationals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Universities told not to alter applicants’ offers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Free childcare offers to continue during coronavirus closures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Orwell Bridge study offers new hope for reducing high wind closures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM offers education lifeline to 600,000 children living in conflict MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Commercial Gaming Industry Offers Creative Solutions to Defence Analysts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PHE offers support to UK vaccine heroes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK offers solidarity and support after Notre-Dame fire MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: HMRC offers EU exit webinars for importers and exporters MoD News 0
soleil Portsmouth News: "Deal Offers Navy Sailors Golden Opportunity" The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Secretary of State offers an insight into UK defence thinking MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK Government offers support to narrow down the search for MH370 MoD News 0
soleil Mail: "RN Diver's Logbook Offers Fascinating Insight Into Life On WW1 Submarine" Submariners 0
MoD_RSS UK offers condolences to Ivory Coast following deadly stampede MoD News 0
Apple_Catchers Cheap offers for Armed Forces personnel. Hobbies & The Great Indoors 0
soleil Guardian: "Royal Navy Airpower Offers A Far Cheaper Option Overseas Than The RAF" Current Affairs 5
TattooDog Landlord Offers Free Drinks On Armistice Day Current Affairs 0
soleil L'pool Echo: "RN offers boxing coaching to novices" Sports and Adventure Training 0
NotmeChief Singapore nightclub offers booze for boobs The Quarterdeck 2
T Flash Gordon offers to take pay cut...... The Gash Barge 0
N Lord West of Spithead inundated with sex offers Current Affairs 14
rod-gearing Any offers,bottled or draft Diamond Lil's 2
5dits Ryanair offers free sex on flights Diamond Lil's 15
5dits Russian dockyard offers to scrap ex RN SSN's Current Affairs 5
MoD_RSS Korg fined £1.5 million for illegally preventing online price discounts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £4.5 million fine for Fender for illegally preventing online price discounts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Music firms illegally prevented discounts, CMA alleges MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Guitar maker fined £4.5m for illegally preventing price discounts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA alleges guitar firm illegally prevented price discounts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Piano supplier fined £3.7m for illegally preventing price discounts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: CMA alleges piano supplier illegally prevented price discounts MoD News 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Gunwharf Quays discounts Finance & Pensions 0
daffy1 Forces Discounts Travel & The Great Outdoors 0
N Discounts on a Rig Run Current Affairs 19
D Gym Discounts for Serving Members Sports and Adventure Training 0
J RNR Discounts Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 39