Broon's Babes

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Gombear, Mar 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did anybody watch Newsnight on BBC2 on yesterday?

Angela Eagle was being interviewed about Melvin King suggesting that the government should think carefully about increasing public spending to boost the economy.

She consistently refused to answer Paxman’s questions and just kept talking over him. Like the Home Secretary, Jaqui Smith, she had the same po-face and monotonous drone that seems typical of Labour women in this government. I was wondering when her fcuking batteries were going to run out!

Male ministers are slippery but Broon’s Babes seem more like the Stepford wives. :roll:

2. Hopefully they do then people like me in her constiuency wont have to listen to her either. :roll:

4. What are you doing to my posts now scouse?

5. It's an age thing. Scouse is having a Senior Moment, and if you could see it in your heart to allow, him he would like many more :p

6. Maybe but wouldnt you all lol

7. I forgot the one exception to the po-faced babes; Hazel (pass me my medication) Blears!

I am sure she wears a bulldog clip on the back of her head. She must do, to keep that permanent smug smile that I find so bloody nauseating. Or is she using batteries for another purpose that we don’t know about? :?

8. No idea or maybe if you look close enouhg they have all got that smug smile on their face. Maybe they were all involved in the scandle from last week or this week cnt remember which where that mp was caought with that other lady in the commons. Or it could just be that they are ******* the country up and they know it and theres nothing we can do about it sorta look on their faces . You decide which you prefer.

9. Well there are a small number on the site who would decline any offers (not myself I hasten to add) :p

10. haha i bet but i dnt have a clue where workingham is?

11. Hope you and Angela arent Tipping the Velvet :roll: :roll:

12. Huh?

13. Yes you do. You know where Walsall is? Well it's nowhere near there. So you do know.

14. All i know is walsall is near brum? if its localish to me then i dont really know lol :oops:

15. Incidentally, we can tell that you are very young because your chuff-chart clocks the time to starting something and not the time to ending something.

16. Its nowhere near walsall its closer to london and reading. just googled it. And im proud of my young age. :wink: I and i prefer counting down the days til the start of something new rather thatn they days passed since something old which thinking about it makes no sence as i love history :clock: :|

17. Its nowhere near walsall its closer to london and reading. just googled it. And im proud of my young age. :wink: I and i prefer counting down the days til the start of something new rather thatn they days passed since something old which thinking about it makes no sence as i love history :clock: :|

18. Its nowhere near walsall its closer to london and reading. just googled it. And im proud of my young age. :wink: I and i prefer counting down the days til the start of something new rather thatn they days passed since something old which thinking about it makes no sence as i love history :clock: :|

19. and i shouldnt have posted my last post so manytimes. My Pc is being slow and keeps refreshing as i send my post :oops:

20. Bit like the Virgin with a stutter. by the time she had told her boyfriend that she wasn't that kind of girl.....................she was :oops: