Broken hand

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by gleaveage, May 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey guys
    i have done my hand in and i am worried that im gonna get back classed. im doing riveting this week on aet's course at sultan. any MO/MA's know the likely outcome? got fracture clinic at queen alexandras tommorow.
    :cry: :x
  2. FFS why are you asking that question on here? You`re in training, they will tell you, have you got fukc all better to do?
  3. There are 27 bones in the hand - unless you've been very unlucky you've only broken one of them. Which one?
  4. My mate broke his thumb while playing football and as he was still in the recruitment process he had to wait a year before it cleared up, he was guuted but he is now awaiting his date
  5. To be honest mate i will get yourself to sick bay cause it could get a lot worst, also dont worry bout it, you have done your basic training so you are in, but you gotta get your hand sorted out.
  6. You should be backclassed for asking a stupid question of such magnitude on this forum. Ask the doctor after fracture clinic. They will know if you need to be medically downgraded depending on the severity of the injury.
  7. When I broke my ankle and fibula stepping off a pavement I found the staff in the fracture clinic in QA very helpful. That is their job, being helpful about fractures!
  8. Now be fair guys (and Rosie)..... In the days of yore matelots could be put on a charge for frivilous reporting to the sick bay. ;) :lol: