Broken Britain: "Patience of a saint"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by sgtpepperband, Oct 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

2. Nice moves. he just didn't know when to back off. soon learnt though :twisted:
    little s**t probably put a brick through his window that night though

3. A line form (Reasons to be cheerful part 3) by Ian Dury comes to mind
    A bit of grin & bear it,a bit of come & share it. 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. I like to think I would have waited as long as that before I swatted the gobby yob.But I doubt it somehow.Very funny. :lol:

5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm starting to change my mind about Jimbo Shortt. :roll:

6. Couldn't have waited that long, no chance :/

7. sgtpepperband

Update:

Following a Police colleague of mine posting this video to The Sun 'newspaper' [sic] there has been some interesting development on the story.

The oxygen thief is called Les Andrews; his intended victim is a two-times black belt ex-Gulf War veteran. Update HERE!

Fantastic news... :twisted:

8. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

I'm surprised they refer to the buffoon as a local "hard nut" should have been local "gob shite", I just pointed out the link to a friend of mine who knows about these things, his professional opinion is that the "yob" never wanted a fight, his body language was nothing more than posturing and he expected the family man to back down because of his gob, probably based on past experience. The homeowner on the other hand was always going to drop the prick like a stone with no messing about (defensive but not protective or submissive stance) with a single punch to the throat (surprised me, I was expecting a headbutt), it was just a matter of time and took surprisingly long because like a cat with a mouse he was playing with him.

Perhaps we need to send these young "hard nuts" on courses about relationship and conflict management or just communication and body language :lol:

9. With a name like that, I think young Miss Smith will soon learn to be hard little bugger!

10. Brilliant, it just goes to prove you never know the capabilities of the person you may be gobbing off at. :)

11. sgtpepperband

Exactly, Fink... remember that here, also! :wink: :lol:

12. I assume that you were standing on your cap at the time of writing the above. :wink:

13. BZ Joe Public ! Mind you, if the little scrote had forced his head into my face like that, he would have found my forehead on his nose long before any thoughts of martial arts kicked in - and seeing as it was all captured in glorious technicolour, I would've kicked the little sh1te all round the garden in self-defence - the camera does not lie !!!

14. I wonder if some “enterprising†solicitor contacted gob-on-a-stick to suggest that he should sue?

15. He says that he is depressed.
    Don't suppose that he is depressed enough to do the world a favour :p

16. apparently suing the sun for embarrassing him n0b

17. I can't get over the guy at the end who calmly closes his garden gate for him after the garbage has been put out...now there's community spirit, help thy neighbour....lmfao!!

18. I love the way people stand idlely by watching people commit crime without saying a word then complain later about the amount of crime there is nowadays and how it's not safe to go out anymore. Quick tip there do something about it if you see someone causing a nuisence call the police then tell them to pack it in and detain them if possible. When the police do show up fill in a witness statement and attend court to make sure they get the message that crime in your area won't be tolorated.