Broadsheet 2011 - Royal Navy Matters - Published In Digital Format

Discussion in 'The Fleet' started by soleil, Jul 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Broadsheet 2011/Royal Navy Matters has just been issued in digital format, although hard copies are available.

The publication aims to give an interesting and useful insight into the work undertaken by the Royal Navy throughout 2010 and the early part of 2011 and highlight the fact that Royal Navy sailors and Royal Marines have been active around the world – from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean, on land, at sea and in the air.

You can see Broadsheet 2011/Royal Navy Matters in its new format here:

RN Matters

Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
  2. Digital version of 'Royal Navy Matters' (Broadsheet 2011)

The interactive digital version of this year's Royal Navy Matters (Broadsheet 2011) is now available online:
    I'm sure the usual suspects will be eager to trash it but give it a fair chance first. It's meant to be pro-RN PR (we hear enough of the other type) and I doubt many of its critics could make a better job of it without immersing readers in what John Bunyan referred to as "The Slough of Despond".

For the record, I have no connection with it but I think it's a more candid improvement on previous issues.

3. I'm not connected with it either but I think it is pretty good, positive to hear that their might be some new tankers on the way.

For the record, I have no connection with it but I think it's a more candid improvement on previous issues.[/QUOTE]