BRNC September Intake 2015

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by bonemonkey, Jul 17, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Told decisions for Sep 2015 entry would be made around 23rd July. Has anyone heard anything yet or still nervously waiting to hear anything?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  2. My offer came through on the 22nd June. Received my documents since then and have to get most of them back to BRNC by the 10th August.

3. Not a word Pontius. Not a word d'ye hear? :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Purple_twiglet

Purple_twiglet War Hero Moderator

Just be aware that there are BRNC staff who spy on threads like this and seem to revel in the power of forcing posters to identify themselves once they join the Navy.

If you're reading this BRNC - GET A LIFE.

5. Have you been on the gin PT? Even for a work day, it's a bit early!

6. Purple_twiglet

Purple_twiglet War Hero Moderator

Sadly not - there was a very unpleasant incident with the June entry who were picked up on arrival, members of RR forced to identify themselves and apologies posted online for perceived failings.

That said action was probably illegal is irrelevant to the terribly talented staff at BRNC who came up with the idea.

7. I believe this has a lot to do with branch. Warfare are waiting on the 23rd as they are still boarding candidates until then. The post AIB advisor says she sorts the letters out tomorrow so we won't hear till tomorrow's post makes it through?

8. Has anyone heard yet? Last I heard selection was last week, so people should start getting their letters as of today right?

9. Still nothing :(

10. Nothing yet, fingers crossed we will by the end of the week. The suspense is killing me!

11. Assuming they post first class we could get something tomorrow perhaps? This final bit of waiting is torture :(

12. Ugh, this is painful :confused:

13. Just email your AFCO

14. I heard that the September intake is meant to be Engineer heavy due to lining up with Phase 2 training upon completion. Can anybody confirm or refute this?

15. I got a call, I'm not in. Warfare was very competitive this time round. I guess I got a call cause I turn 26 in November so it'll be Raleigh for me instead now...best of luck to the rest of you :) I've heard about it being engineer heavy in the past but as they've lost the November intake this may not still apply?!

16. Sorry to hear that Irobbo.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

17. After harassing them by email, I found out that I'm not in either. I'm on the reserve list though. Still got two rounds of selection before I'm 26 so fingers crossed for Jan.

18. Just got an email saying I've been selected Fingers crossed you get selection on the next round Bigears96!

19. Congrats seahorse. Tbh Jan entry is more suitable for me anyway, but it would be nice to know one way or the other.

20. What's this about being 26? Can you not be selected after 26?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk