BRNC September 2021

Pikelet

Midshipman
Hi All

Anyone else on here been offered a place at BRNC on the September intake? I couldn't see a thread for this so thought it was about time to start one!

I've been selected as an Observer :)

BECE2021

Also joining as an Observer has anyone else heard anything about when joining instructions are out?

Feeling apprehensive to hand my notice in at work before they’re out!

Pikelet

Midshipman
According to the offer letter on the portal, the joining instructions are meant to be with us by the end of July. I recently spoke to my ACLO however, who seemed doubtful this date would be achieved because of changes to systems...

BECE2021

According to the offer letter on the portal, the joining instructions are meant to be with us by the end of July. I recently spoke to my ACLO however, who seemed doubtful this date would be achieved because of changes to systems...
Looks like I’m going to have to do it without them then cheers

GWPK97

Also joining as an Observer has anyone else heard anything about when joining instructions are out?

Feeling apprehensive to hand my notice in at work before they’re out!
Has anyone else got a Final Brief zoom call in the next few days?? Going in as Air Traffic Control if there are any other ATC out there?

Lynxz

Has anyone else got a Final Brief zoom call in the next few days?? Going in as Air Traffic Control if there are any other ATC out there?
Yeah, later today. No joining instructions yet so I don't know what they're going to go through or how we're meant to be prepared to ask questions about the joining process.

GWPK97

Yeah, later today. No joining instructions yet so I don't know what they're going to go through or how we're meant to be prepared to ask questions about the joining process.
No I’ve had nothing either, I’m assuming it’ll all come through after the call. Though I did find a Joining Guide from 2013, things may be slightly different now but I’ll include it if anyone wants a look!

Attachments

• PDF rn-iot-joining-guide-2013 2 copy.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 14

Latest Threads