BRNC point of contact

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by alfred_the_great, Sep 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can someone at BRNC (and/or access to their telephone directory) PM me pse?

VMT

2. Sounds serious - you lost your Stewards telephone number??

3. No, I brought him home on leave with me; I'm trying to find a number and MoD directory enquiries couldn't tell me what I wanted.....

4. Please send pictures of you giving the swine the rogering he deserves, after all whats a good stwd for if he doesn't bend for his master

5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

The number you're after is 3 Alf, that's the short-sleeved day-to-day rig. Number 1 is the suit thingy, with the gold rings on the cuffs & traditionally, very few medals for Officers. Fours are just the ticket for OST, but more often seen worn by the 'council-house dwellers' without a commission.

Hope that helps in the interim & your steward is speaking to you again tomorrow.

Tsk.

6. An Officer never wears '4s'*: a Gieves tie is not only fireproof, it positively repels that red crinkly stuff towards the stoker types.

*although I note they were called 8s when I joined, you really are a rouge aren't you?!

7. Ninja_Stoker

I was trying to be trendy calling Eights, Fours. :salut:

8. bet you've got some HK style tropical 8s shirts haven't you?

9. I heard a rumour you have one sugar in your tea if that's any help Alfred.

10. Ninja_Stoker

Oh yes.....

Attached Files:

11. Purple_twiglet

Purple_twiglet War Hero Moderator

Mate

PM me / FB me tomorrow during the day and I can ping you the numbers you need.

Nice to see they've finally caught up with your pre IST holdover and are sending you back to complete training ;-)