BRNC Passing out

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Luke1915, Mar 25, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all,

I have a quick question, if I was to pass out of BRNC how many family members can attend on the day?

I have my parents, grandparents and my dads family (7-8 people all together) wanting to attend if I do get the chance to pass out.

Thanks,
    Luke K

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  2. You got 4 tickets as standard and then if you join the Britannia Association, you get an additional 4 tickets.

3. Thank you for the reply,
    How would I join the Britannia Association if I was to need the extra 4 tickets?

4. Go to the BA Office, located near the chapel and get the joining form from them!

5. Purple_twiglet

Purple_twiglet War Hero Moderator

Have you passed AIB and got to BRNC yet? If not focus on getting through it first rather than counting chickens.

6. If I was in BRNC I would of asked one of the staff there, I want to know because currently my family are unsettled between who could do depending on the tickets because of certain past situations. Hence why I asked to settle some stuff.

7. Purple_twiglet

Purple_twiglet War Hero Moderator

Yup and right now you are worrying about something that you are nowhere near getting to. Until you are in your final week of training, dont even give it a moments thought - there is no 100% guarantee you will make it, and frankly its extremely stupid of your family to even think about this right now.