BRNC October 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robbie,

Such creatures are a rarity (BTW - BZ) and even rarer here at RR.

Suggest a PM to SJRM_RN who trudged that route last year.

Bob

Mr A MagpieSlitsNylon do you have a split personality??? I believe you're Montigny??? You could also use A Genitally Nip Moss or A genital simply no.

Main Entry: fool

Part of Speech: verb

Definition: trick, mislead

Synonyms: bamboozle*, bluff, cheat, chicane, con, deceive, delude, diddle, dupe, fake out, flimflam, fox*, gull, hoax, hoodwink*, jive, juke, kid, lead on, make believe, outfox, play a trick on, play-act, pretend, put on, put one over on, scam*, snow*, spoof, suck in, take in*, trifle

last but not least. irritate.

Main Entry: fool

Part of Speech: verb

Definition: trick, mislead

Synonyms: bamboozle*, bluff, cheat, chicane, con, deceive, delude, diddle, dupe, fake out, flimflam, fox*, gull, hoax, hoodwink*, jive, juke, kid, lead on, make believe, outfox, play a trick on, play-act, pretend, put on, put one over on, scam*, snow*, spoof, suck in, take in*, trifle

last but not least. irritate.
Either way cutting through your dribble, it is still your alter ego

Nope, just an obsessed civvy hoping that stalking me with a gashly conceived imitation avatar will result in me allowing him to lap lovingly at my hallowed glans.

Why are you still here anyway? This forum would benefit you more right now:

Jobseekers' Advice - Career Advice Forums - Powered by vBulletin
a. Stalking you? I am on here with purely good intentions to gather as much useful info about BRNC as possible - prior preparation and all that. I naively thought that people on here would be helpful and supportive of anybody with a genuine interest in all things RN. The vast majority are, however there are obviously some throbbers that come on here in a pathetic attempt to ridicule and mock others in an environment where they can hide behind an avatar(or two).

b. civvy - last time I checked it said CPO on my ID card shipwreck....

G

guestm

a. Stalking you? I am on here with purely good intentions to gather as much useful info about BRNC as possible - prior preparation and all that. I naively thought that people on here would be helpful and supportive of anybody with a genuine interest in all things RN. The vast majority are, however there are obviously some throbbers that come on here in a pathetic attempt to ridicule and mock others in an environment where they can hide behind an avatar(or two).

b. civvy - last time I checked it said CPO on my ID card shipwreck....

Not you you knobber, the part one failing retard with the imitation avatar. Let's hope critical analysis of text isn't on the agenda at BRNC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure he's on your course, he's a WE. I met the current SUY course a couple of weeks ago and they seemed to be getting on alright. I will be there already but unfortunately I will be having the pleasure of the full 28 week New Entry package.

Montigny - apologies for part a. it seems that is more appropriate for AMagpie.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R RFA 5
C SCC and URNU 26
Chalky The Fleet 29