BRNC October 2011

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Robbie_the_Tiff, Jul 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, was just wondering if anybody else out there is joining Dartmouth later this year as a SUY.

2. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robbie,

Such creatures are a rarity (BTW - BZ) and even rarer here at RR.

Suggest a PM to SJRM_RN who trudged that route last year.

Bob

3. Many thanks, will do.

4. My oppo Artie will be there mate, what branch are you?

5. You don't have oppos, you're not in yet.

6. Wow you certainly told me you old sea dog! You must be a senior rate to be so grumpy.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
  7. yeah he loves the taste of seamen.

8. Mr A MagpieSlitsNylon do you have a split personality??? I believe you're Montigny??? You could also use A Genitally Nip Moss or A genital simply no.

9. With our wealth of knowledge and years of experience we have earnt the right to be grumpy :slow:

10. Main Entry: fool

Part of Speech: verb

Definition: trick, mislead

Synonyms: bamboozle*, bluff, cheat, chicane, con, deceive, delude, diddle, dupe, fake out, flimflam, fox*, gull, hoax, hoodwink*, jive, juke, kid, lead on, make believe, outfox, play a trick on, play-act, pretend, put on, put one over on, scam*, snow*, spoof, suck in, take in*, trifle

last but not least. irritate.

11. Either way cutting through your dribble, it is still your alter ego

12. And you are a civvy. So man the **** up wet pants.

Perhaps if you'd got on your knees and swallowed the wad of your D.O. you wouldn't now be a jobless Raleigh failing minge.

13. [​IMG]

poor montigny are the big kids picking on you again?

14. Nope, just an obsessed civvy hoping that stalking me with a gashly conceived imitation avatar will result in me allowing him to lap lovingly at my hallowed glans.

Why are you still here anyway? This forum would benefit you more right now:

Jobseekers' Advice - Career Advice Forums - Powered by vBulletin

15. Time I posted some more of your personal details on here I think. They say imitation is the best form of flattery, I just find you a dull ****.

16. a. Stalking you? I am on here with purely good intentions to gather as much useful info about BRNC as possible - prior preparation and all that. I naively thought that people on here would be helpful and supportive of anybody with a genuine interest in all things RN. The vast majority are, however there are obviously some throbbers that come on here in a pathetic attempt to ridicule and mock others in an environment where they can hide behind an avatar(or two).

b. civvy - last time I checked it said CPO on my ID card shipwreck....

17. Not you you knobber, the part one failing retard with the imitation avatar. Let's hope critical analysis of text isn't on the agenda at BRNC.

18. Dan, you say your oppo will be there, does that mean he is joining myself in the entry or will be there already? As for my spec I am a MESM.

19. Pretty sure he's on your course, he's a WE. I met the current SUY course a couple of weeks ago and they seemed to be getting on alright. I will be there already but unfortunately I will be having the pleasure of the full 28 week New Entry package.

Montigny - apologies for part a. it seems that is more appropriate for AMagpie.