BRNC Network Coverage Question

Hi,

I'm off to BRNC soon and wondered what the network coverage is like for each network? I'm currently with vodafone but it says on their website their speed for internet is slow, however, Orange say theirs is fast. So I was thinking of switching.

Does anyone have any experience of both phone signal and internet? Is there also a BRNC wifi?

Thanks in advance.

FireMonkey

Lantern Swinger
As a potential rating, I have a question.

Are all officers this concerned with such ridicules things that really don't matter much?

As a potential rating, I have a question.

Are all officers this concerned with such ridicules things that really don't matter much?

ha, I suppose without a bit of background that seems a little absurd. My girlfriend is currently studying in the USA so we mainly use skype to talk, which of course requires good coverage.

You are screwed unfortunately, you don't have internet in your room (ever) for a start and wireless networks are not allowed and the phone signal is intermittent and your only allowed them in your room anyway! As you will be in the zoo at first privacy is absolutely zero!

FireMonkey

Lantern Swinger
Indeed, how 'ridicules' is it to be concerned about such trivialities as keeping in touch with family etc? :roll: cock
ohh **** off, yes a spell check mistake.

I do believe brnc will still have such old technology as hard wired RJ45 phones that can connect you all over the world. worrying about the internet signal is up there with a lad on here who was worrying about having to shower in front of other boys when he was about to start an MCD course.

cock.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B RMR 1
C SCC and URNU 26
Chalky The Fleet 29