BRNC morning routine

Unsurprisingly, I couldn't find anything to do with this, so I'll have to ask myself; is there a set order for when you eat breakfast and brush teeth during basic training?

I'd rather not live as a heathen and brush my teeth before having breakfast, but if I have to, I can repent later.

Spare_Rib

Lantern Swinger
Wow. You’ll be glad to hear that no one keeps tabs on which order you do your ‘morning routine’. Being in the right rig and ready to go 5 mins before the evolution is what matters.

I’d concentrate on passing your AIB (do you have a date?) before worrying about trivia ;)

Jacobus

Lantern Swinger
Correct. Be 5 minutes early for everything was our Div CPO’s mantra.... except for your own funeral.
And you’re (theoretically at least ) going to be a DO in the future. Assuming it all goes well. In charge of sailors, that sort of thing. So don’t sweat the big stuff too early.

Jacobus

Lantern Swinger
Perhaps run it past the Flag Officer and his staff ?
In fact it may have been downgraded to Commodore or Captain by now. In either event I’m sure they’d be delighted to help.

Jacobus

Lantern Swinger
Anyway. Apologies for the cantankerous old farts reply. 38 yrs ( !!!) since I sat the AIB. Sure you’ll do just fine.
Maybe skew the emphasis a bit on the “ big picture “ stuff.
Cheers

For, among other users, time-challenged young thrusters at BRNC -

Fuzzy Brush is a unique ‘all in one’ chewable toothbrush and breath freshener designed by dentists. All you have to do is place the soft mini toothbrush in your mouth and chew just like a piece of gum… the results are amazing!

While chewing the natural action of brush cleans your teeth as you manoeuvre it around your mouth and sugar free Xylitol is released to freshen your breath… quick, easy and very effective!

No toothpaste or water is required so you don’t have to rush to the nearest sink. A Fuzzy Brush will leave your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh-no fuss, no mess!

https://fuzzybrush.com/