BRNC MAY/SEPT 22 INTAKE

perisher456

Midshipman
Afternoon everyone,

I’ve just been offered a place in the January 2023 intake!
So for those of you who are still waiting, hold tight, you could be getting the news soon.
Look forward to seeing some of you there!
Congratulations, I have also received my invitation for January this afternoon. For reference, I applied for Warfare officer (submariner).

Pillar of Autumn

Midshipman
Hi All,

I received my invitation to the January 2023 intake this morning. I’m a warfare officer (surface) candidate. The news hasn’t quite sunk in yet but I hope to meet some of you in person there. Good luck to all those still waiting, this was my third and final opportunity for selection so don’t be disheartened if you miss out on an intake window.

Hi All,

I received my invitation to the January 2023 intake this morning. I’m a warfare officer (surface) candidate. The news hasn’t quite sunk in yet but I hope to meet some of you in person there. Good luck to all those still waiting, this was my third and final opportunity for selection so don’t be disheartened if you miss out on an intake window.

Congratulations! Time to get running!
Still nothing for me (Warfare Intel) so I guess its Sept 2023...if Im lucky.

CdrNasher

Hi All,

I'm delighted for you. I have been following this thread for a while, as my son was playing the waiting game in March. Very best of luck.

Latest Threads