BRNC MAY/SEPT 22 INTAKE

Pillar of Autumn

Midshipman
Hi All,

I’ve still not heard anything regarding selection but I have been in contact with my ACLO. He informed me that selection for Sep 2022 and Jan 2023 should conclude by the end of this month (as a general estimate). Thought I’d share this so that others waiting have a rough timescale to work with.

DP1809

I rang mine last week, told me September was full of Bursars for the branch I applied for (Aircraft Engineering Officer) and January and May are a just a waiting game…

The other day I got an e-mail from the rits portal that said:
“Thank you for continuing your application with us. We realise that it is taking longer than anticipated to progress your application. We are working hard in the background to ensure that we can move you onto the next step in the process as soon as possible.”
Did anyone else get this?

perisher456

Midshipman
“Thank you for continuing your application with us. We realise that it is taking longer than anticipated to progress your application. We are working hard in the background to ensure that we can move you onto the next step in the process as soon as possible.”
Nope

Pillar of Autumn

Midshipman
I’ve not received this email either.