BRNC May 2019

Not expecting news till next week I know your feels exactly haha
yeah I read all that was said above! however I've been told by my ACLO that the board sat on Monday and to expect them to release results after a day or two... so slightly conflicting information, which isn't very helpful... :confused: anyway, best of luck to you all!

My Careers Officer just told me that he was advised yesterday by the Commander at AIB that the results of selection have been delayed till next week. This is because there are 2 more boards sitting this week that will be considered for May intake

Evening all ,
Like rest of you , I have been waiting nervously for the post since Monday but no luck.
Spoke with my ACLO earlier today and they said basically the same as above - they are holding the release of the names due to issues with " availability of spaces at BRNC"
Don't know if that's a good thing or not ?
ACLO said they would update me if they heard anything but they werent sure when any update would come!

Just out of curiousity did anyone else hear sit their board at the end of Feb?

SubLTLO

Midshipman
Evening all ,
Like rest of you , I have been waiting nervously for the post since Monday but no luck.
Spoke with my ACLO earlier today and they said basically the same as above - they are holding the release of the names due to issues with " availability of spaces at BRNC"
Don't know if that's a good thing or not ?
ACLO said they would update me if they heard anything but they werent sure when any update would come!

Just out of curiousity did anyone else hear sit their board at the end of Feb?
Fuming it's been delayed its driving me nuts not knowing
Yeah I was down on 26th Feb mate.

Sail321

Hi all,
I passed my aib in Feb and have been selected for May intake but yet to receive any more info!!
Please could I be added to whatapps group ! :)

Latest Threads