BRNC May 2019

RussianBias

Midshipman
Hey Guys/Gals, Just a bit of advice, not sure how close you are to your ALCO but they will know pretty much as soon as the board decides. (At least that was the case with Aircrew, give them call/email, they may know!). Good luck! Hope to see you there in may!

Surfer55

Midshipman
My Careers Officer just told me that he was advised yesterday by the Commander at AIB that the results of selection have been delayed till next week. This is because there are 2 more boards sitting this week that will be considered for May intake

SubLTLO

Midshipman
My Careers Officer just told me that he was advised yesterday by the Commander at AIB that the results of selection have been delayed till next week. This is because there are 2 more boards sitting this week that will be considered for May intake
Damm, i really hope that isnt true its killing me having to wait a couple days. they must have a shortage if they are delaying the selection board. so that bodes well atleast.

Surfer55

Midshipman
My Careers Officer just told me
Damm, i really hope that isnt true its killing me having to wait a couple days. they must have a shortage if they are delaying the selection board. so that bodes well atleast.
I was told by my best mate who’s at Dartmouth atm that this intake will be the biggest in many years. 200 mins places too fill

Yeah, if it’s true I will be inside my notice period for work before confirmation of a place. Guess I’ll just have to take a punt and resign

SubLTLO

Midshipman
Yeah, if it’s true I will be inside my notice period for work before confirmation of a place. Guess I’ll just have to take a punt and resign
Same mate, i have a months notice to work so i need to find out as quickly as possible, and im on holiday half of may so will have to email in my notice from prague haha.

Not expecting news till next week I know your feels exactly haha
yeah I read all that was said above! however I've been told by my ACLO that the board sat on Monday and to expect them to release results after a day or two... so slightly conflicting information, which isn't very helpful... :confused: anyway, best of luck to you all!

Evening all ,
Like rest of you , I have been waiting nervously for the post since Monday but no luck.
Spoke with my ACLO earlier today and they said basically the same as above - they are holding the release of the names due to issues with " availability of spaces at BRNC"
Don't know if that's a good thing or not ?
ACLO said they would update me if they heard anything but they werent sure when any update would come!

Just out of curiousity did anyone else hear sit their board at the end of Feb?

SubLTLO

Midshipman
Evening all ,
Like rest of you , I have been waiting nervously for the post since Monday but no luck.
Spoke with my ACLO earlier today and they said basically the same as above - they are holding the release of the names due to issues with " availability of spaces at BRNC"
Don't know if that's a good thing or not ?
ACLO said they would update me if they heard anything but they werent sure when any update would come!

Just out of curiousity did anyone else hear sit their board at the end of Feb?
Fuming it's been delayed its driving me nuts not knowing
Yeah I was down on 26th Feb mate.

Sail321

Hi all,
I passed my aib in Feb and have been selected for May intake but yet to receive any more info!!
Please could I be added to whatapps group ! :)