BRNC May 2014 entry? (observe PERSEC!)

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by 1990wafu, Apr 29, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone gearing up for the May entry to Dartmouth?
  2. I am counting down the hours, minutes and seconds.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
  3. 127 hours :) good film
    You all prepped and ready to go? I keep fretting over the kit list, hope I haven't missed anything.
  4. I think I am there with the kit, I went on a shopping spree a couple of days ago. I only have a couple of things left to get. No doubt I will have missed something.

Have you had long to prepare? How long ago was your AIB?

5. I've got a great idea; exchange telephone numbers and discuss your shopping lists etc over the phone, rather than treat this site like a chatroom.

(In addition to the above, do have fun and good luck at Dartmouth)
    • Like Like x 2
  6. I do apologise, I am new to this but I think I have got it now - if I want to reply to a thread I am to message the complete stranger that started it and give them my phone number.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Good lad - a bit of balls. Make sure you find the fine line at BRNC to cope with the bullshit without losing a sense of humour!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. January, so had a few months. I did the same, been more concerned with phys than kit though.

Pontius- The idea was to open up to any other new joiners, that objective would be defeated if we moved to a less public communication medium. We will be out of your hair soon though. No doubt too low on time to use chatrooms. =-)
  9. 9zero and Waffle ....don't be cheeky to Officers ,it will damage your career prospects at BRNC, just stick to beating your fag and steward :|
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014