BRNC May 2010 entry

#5
alfred_the_great said:
lonestar said:
Maybe because entries are in January, April and September and not May!
Really? I passed out in Apr, and the next term started in May, oh well!
From April 2009 the Multiple Entry Scheme was replaced by the 3 Term Entry system, with intakes in January, April and September.
 
#8
alfred_the_great said:
Mate, I passed out a decade ago - they'll be bring Fleet Seniors back before you know it!
Ah, roger. That'll explain the confusion then, I think they have computer-mejigs now too.
 
#9
lonestar said:
alfred_the_great said:
Mate, I passed out a decade ago - they'll be bring Fleet Seniors back before you know it!
Ah, roger. That'll explain the confusion then, I think they have computer-mejigs now too.
seriously, when we did our presentations, there were no computers, we had to hand draw it all onto vu-foils. You kids get it easy ith your PowerPoint malarky these days...
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#10
alfred_the_great said:
lonestar said:
alfred_the_great said:
Mate, I passed out a decade ago - they'll be bring Fleet Seniors back before you know it!
Ah, roger. That'll explain the confusion then, I think they have computer-mejigs now too.
seriously, when we did our presentations, there were no computers, we had to hand draw it all onto vu-foils. You kids get it easy ith your PowerPoint malarky these days...
Yee Gads! They'll be putting steam engines in ships next... 8O :D
 
#11
sgtpepperband said:
alfred_the_great said:
lonestar said:
alfred_the_great said:
Mate, I passed out a decade ago - they'll be bring Fleet Seniors back before you know it!
Ah, roger. That'll explain the confusion then, I think they have computer-mejigs now too.
seriously, when we did our presentations, there were no computers, we had to hand draw it all onto vu-foils. You kids get it easy ith your PowerPoint malarky these days...
Yee Gads! They'll be putting steam engines in ships next... 8O :D
The latest edition to the fleet has steam engines,HMS Astute IIRC
 

Lynx101

Lantern Swinger
#12
I passed my AIB last week and the commander there said I could be fairly optimistic of being selected for April's intake, so fingers crossed! :)
 
#18
Lynx101 said:
I passed my AIB last week and the commander there said I could be fairly optimistic of being selected for April's intake, so fingers crossed! :)
Ask the 3 Ringer if you can do a conversion course!!! straight away to Merlin :wink: :wink:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads