BRNC May 2010 entry

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by alfred_the_great, Jan 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm surprised no-one's started a thread yet....

2. :idea: Perhaps you could start one yourself............ :roll:

3. Maybe because entries are in January, April and September and not May!

4. Really? I passed out in Apr, and the next term started in May, oh well!

5. From April 2009 the Multiple Entry Scheme was replaced by the 3 Term Entry system, with intakes in January, April and September.

6. Mate, I passed out a decade ago - they'll be bring Fleet Seniors back before you know it!

7. The April intake is certainly the one I'm aiming/hoping for. All depends on how I do at the AIB, I should imagine!

8. Ah, roger. That'll explain the confusion then, I think they have computer-mejigs now too.

9. seriously, when we did our presentations, there were no computers, we had to hand draw it all onto vu-foils. You kids get it easy ith your PowerPoint malarky these days...

10. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Yee Gads! They'll be putting steam engines in ships next... 8O :D

11. The latest edition to the fleet has steam engines,HMS Astute IIRC

12. I passed my AIB last week and the commander there said I could be fairly optimistic of being selected for April's intake, so fingers crossed! :)

13. Well done on passing

14. Oh Lynx, well done - I am so pleased!

15. Thanks :D I am still really chuffed :D Fingers crossed for April now!

16. Excellent stuff mate, congratulations. I need to try and blitz my SIFT and AIB, and hope to see you there!

17. good luck mate!

18. Ask the 3 Ringer if you can do a conversion course!!! straight away to Merlin :wink: :wink:

19. pardon?

20. Its a brilliant feeling! :D