BRNC January 2020 Intake

AVIIJP

Midshipman
Did a quick search and didn't find any thread for Jan 2020 hopefuls. I just passed my AIB and have been told to be optimistic for January. Really great feeling after failing 3 years ago. Anyone else eagerly awaiting selection next month?

I'm going for surface warfare and hoping to spec as a Fighter Controller further down the line.

Abbath

I have my AIB next week, I'm told its the last board for Jan 2020 intake. I'm not sure what my chances of getting selected are, as its so close to January. I am joining as a WEO.

Hi guys - wannabe Loggie checking in. I passed AIB back in September with a decent score, but there's reportedly only 6 places so who knows if it will be enough to get selected! Board sits on Monday 25th so I've got all my fingers crossed until then! Hopefully see some of you in Jan...

Abbath

Hi guys - wannabe Loggie checking in. I passed AIB back in September with a decent score, but there's reportedly only 6 places so who knows if it will be enough to get selected! Board sits on Monday 25th so I've got all my fingers crossed until then! Hopefully see some of you in Jan...
Good luck, I am also awaiting selection, I passed a couple of weeks ago. Was told to expect packing my bags over Christmas!
Do you know if the board that sits on 25th is selection for all branches? I've applied for WEO.
Thanks

Good luck, I am also awaiting selection, I passed a couple of weeks ago. Was told to expect packing my bags over Christmas!
Do you know if the board that sits on 25th is selection for all branches? I've applied for WEO.
Thanks
Exciting! I heard they're desperate for engineers so I have no doubt you'll get in!
I'm not sure about the board I'm afraid - they told me the date when I passed AIB, but I know that was just for Logistics. I think most boards will sit next week though (they can't leave it much later!) - Warfare is usually on the Wednesday I believe, but I don't know about Engineering. Your ACLO will definitely know though - mine has promised to ring me as soon as the results go out!

i have done my medicals with a local hospital here in Kenya but i have not receive a medical triage call.What could be the problem since it's two months now waiting for the call?

AVIIJP

Midshipman
Well guys thats it; after 12 years of wanting it and 6 years of trying to get it I have been selected for officer training. See you all soon :)