BRNC Intake- May 2021

Brown144

For me it was 4 years from when I entered the careers office. Most of that was medical and then covid extended led to cancelled AIB too. But from medical completed to my first AIB date was only 6 months
Oh okay, 6 months is not too bad. What role will you be joining as?

Hello all,

I've been selected for 10th May as well (warfare), I found out within a week regarding selection. I'm also under the impression the intake will have a video call sometime in April!

Ray1218

Midshipman
Hello all,

I've been selected for 10th May as well (warfare), I found out within a week regarding selection. I'm also under the impression the intake will have a video call sometime in April

Glad to hear you got selected! Just wondering but where did you hear about the video call as I never heard anything like that?

BECE2021

Congrats to all who have had BRNC invitations. Have any aircrew candidates that had their vAIB recently heard anything/ know when the aircrew FSB is?

Hey
Just a quick question, I applied for Warfare Officer late January 2021. So far I have done:

Pre sift interview questionnaire
Eye test done
Medical questionnaire sent off in post
Warfare officer calling me 6 days to chat

1. Does anybody know what’s next? It seems like COVID has shuffled it all up.
2. If all goes well Would I be looking at Sept 21 or Jan 2022 intake.

Cheers & Goodluck to to everyone!

SHARP1995

Hey,

1. I believe your next step would be to be invited to your AFCO for psychometric testing. Though I don’t know what the situation is with that at the moment with COVID etc...

2. In all honesty most of us in this coming May entry have been in the application process a minimum of 2 years, with some of us going on 4 years. And with covid everything has been delayed further, so even if your application goes without a hitch, I wouldn’t count on an entry date anytime soon. I think I’m right in saying Warfare officer is a fairly competitive role and oversubscribed.

Good luck with your application!

Brown144

Hey
Just a quick question, I applied for Warfare Officer late January 2021. So far I have done:

Pre sift interview questionnaire
Eye test done
Medical questionnaire sent off in post
Warfare officer calling me 6 days to chat

1. Does anybody know what’s next? It seems like COVID has shuffled it all up.
2. If all goes well Would I be looking at Sept 21 or Jan 2022 intake.

Cheers & Goodluck to to everyone!
I am currently applying as well. I have been told that the current process is an initial interview with a member of the AFCO team, followed by an interview with an officer at the AFCO who then books you on to AIB if successful.

Hi all, I'm also starting at BRNC in May 2021 (Logistics). Looking forward to it! I haven't heard much from my AFCO recently. My invitation was subject to a medical (as my medical was over a year ago). I was wondering if anyone else was in the same boat and if we have to get the medical done again beforehand or if it'll just be in that initial week or two at BRNC?

Latest Threads