BRNC February 2015 Intake

TwentySomething

Midshipman
Good luck guys; it looks daunting but approach with a positive attitude and the willingness to work hard and you won't have any problems... Enjoy it, because we will

Kobold2001

Midshipman
Thanks to everyone here for the info and camaraderie. Looking forward to getting stuck in and finally embarking on the great adventure. Remember: just one more step!

Bergan

Badgeman
Just double checking I have all my paperwork with me for tomorrow and tealised it says I need to bring the Fitness Brochure completed. Dont think I've got one? Or is it the blue pre joining fitness programme? But that has nothing in it to tick off.

Booner123

War Hero
I haven't done mine either. I never did the fitness programme, I did my own. Mine is the pre joining fitness guide with a box after each exercise to write the day it was completed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sai1orGirl

Badgeman
I have completed mine to a point, but it was largely useless and not particularly compatable with my existing training schedule or life in general. I don't think they can be that bothered whether you followed it to the letter... esp if you are joining from the marines!

Maybe this is why I will be gasping and dying behind the lot of you? How wrong can it go right?

Booner123

War Hero
Do you reckon I should tell them about the shin splints I had hence why I couldn't end up completing the booklet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Threads