BRNC Feb start date

Scuba Boris

Midshipman
Hi guys,

I'm hoping to be selected for BRNC for the Feb 2013 intake, fingers crossed.

Could somebody please tell me the start date for the Feb 2013 intake.

Cheers

Guzzler

War Hero
It's always possible that he hasn't been sat in front of a computer waiting for a question from you I suppose.

Last edited:

Pontius

War Hero
Nah, it probably did take him that long to think that up, he's been mixing his trimix and heliox again :)

(Yes, I did Google them. No, I have no idea about them. Yes, I was bored but the bar in Hawaii has just opened. Aloha)

frogman007

War Hero
Nah, it probably did take him that long to think that up, he's been mixing his trimix and heliox again :)

Stop getting technical you!!! Anyway helium is the way ahead. Out of interest what do you watch donators breathe at height? I assume it's not 100% O2? .

(Yes, I did Google them. No, I have no idea about them. Yes, I was bored but the bar in Hawaii has just opened. Aloha)

Stop getting technical you!!! Anyway helium is the way ahead. Out of interest what do you watch donators breathe at height? I assume it's not 100% O2?

frogman007

War Hero
You're a real comedy genius. Did it really take you all that time since the topic started to come up with that??

Like Guzzler said really. Anyway lift ya bottom lip up princess, if you can't take shit on here, you won't like it as a YO cleaning out the shitters in a force 9 whilst the lads take the piss out of your posh plum like voice.

PS with a **** name like that please don't tell me you're another wannabe diver???? Get your second choice squared away early wont you????

Scuba Boris

Midshipman
Awww shucks sweetie, your concern for my future and career choices are overwhelmingly touching, but don't you worry your pretty little head about me. Ill be just fine.

I was just optimistically hoping for a useful response.

And as for my name it's actually Denzel Halfpenny-McFreeloader but I just found that not as snappy.

frogman007

War Hero
Awww shucks sweetie, your concern for my future and career choices are overwhelmingly touching, but don't you worry your pretty little head about me. Ill be just fine.

I was just optimistically hoping for a useful response.

And as for my name it's actually Denzel Halfpenny-McFreeloader but I just found that not as snappy.

Couldn't give two fucks about your career. I know with your shit attitude diving course is not for you.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Stop bullying the poor lamb Froggers, you've been told about that before, now off to the step before your father gets home!

frogman007

War Hero
Stop bullying the poor lamb Froggers, you've been told about that before, now off to the step before your father gets home!

Bollox they have nothing on me. Not even had the courtesy to reply, when I asked them what I am supposed to have done. Probably because I said I would invoice the pricks for my time.

I can just tell from this cherubs outloook, that he will fail course. Oh and why do I know?? I used to teach said CDO's.