BRNC Dartmouth May Entry 2018

I had a debrief and he told me what I scored. I didn't get January entry because they drastically cut the numbers but he said I shouldn't worry about not getting may or September. So really he was just very vague then dropped of the face of the earth hahaa

I had a debrief and he told me what I scored. I didn't get January entry because they drastically cut the numbers but he said I shouldn't worry about not getting may or September. So really he was just very vague then dropped of the face of the earth hahaa
I doubt that they would cut the numbers for 2 consecutive intakes. They'll hopefully take on more in May. Are you applying for Warfare?

Where did you get this info from - Your ACLO? Would you know which roles are high priority? (I assume Engineering is always high priority!). Thanks.
The official role finder on the website lists roles as high priority, reflecting the needs of the service. I've however found the website if often slower to reflect reality (training pipelines aren't open source) etc

I'd take any website changes with a pinch of salt.

did not want to hear that 3 days before FSB !
Don't worry about it, que sera sera an' all.

Just because it's not a high priority role currently doesn't necessarily mean it won't be a large intake. I imagine it means they have enough people applying to fill the predicted quotas; ie, if there are 30 places for warfare and 35 are passing aib then the role is not as a priority as other roles where places may not be filled-such as some in engineering.

48 hours to go! We are so nearly there... I still can't believe they don't send an email on the day of selection and we still might have to wait for a letter next week if the ACLOs don't get told on Friday :confused:

48 hours to go! We are so nearly there... I still can't believe they don't send an email on the day of selection and we still might have to wait for a letter next week if the ACLOs don't get told on Friday :confused:
When I didn't get selected for January I got a call at 1130 from my aclo, so I don't think we will have to wait too long on Friday!

When I didn't get selected for January I got a call at 1130 from my aclo, so I don't think we will have to wait too long on Friday!
That would be nice... Hopefully a more positive result this time around though! How long has everyone been in the process? I applied in January/February 2017 and this is my first time up for selection. It's been a long year haha