BRNC Dartmouth May 2011

YES

I got my letter the other day to. I am also non grad, warfare. so so excited! how about you? Where are you from in UK i am from shropshire.

got the offer letter, just waiting (and hoping) that uni confirm my degree in time.

congrats to u both :)
Get onto the Uni admin people and have a word about it. Explain the situation and why its important its confirmed and ask if theres a way to get it considered an Urgent Priority. Most Uni's are happy to help their people out and it might work.

Not sure which Uni Dept it'l be. Maybe the Exams office

Tras

Have you spoken to the Uni yourself?
yeah, ive offered them everything up to and including my first born child to get it to me early but even though theyve marked it and got the results they still need an external invigilator to come and tick everything off and as the same one will have to do everyone for that year they're not all that willing to call it in early.

i see their point of view but just frustrating to be stuck in bureaucracy.

fingers crossed we'll find a way in though, my aibs still good for september so if i dont get anywhere ill bow out early to free up an entry space and see if i can get in end of summer instead @[email protected]

Last edited: