BRNC changes

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Brev123, Sep 22, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all, do any of you know how the latest marinisation changes are going to affect the SUY people joining Dartmouth? Heard lots of rumours but nothing substantial yet and it's getting closer! Many thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Pm sent

3. Hi,

Do you have the inside line on this? I have an SUY colleague who is heading to BRNC soon and this may be useful for them.

4. Pm sent

5. Could I also have PM about it too?
  6. Nemesis PM me the gen dit and I'll spin what I can.

7. I messaged you last week dsgrnmcm, did you not get it? All I have sent to nemesis is that I have heard the suys are getting split up from the direct entries from Jan 15, however I have heard no details of changes to course length or how it will effect anything else? Any info would be greatly appreciated

8. Spin the dit Dan, I've got 2 guys in my division with their papers raised and I've been telling them how much fun it was going through as with the cadets.
  9. "Fun"????

Not heard about SUYS getting split from the normal lads, but it may happen. Bruv? Message me again shippers.

Pompy expat are they UYs or SUYs? And more importantly are they gods own SPECs who are EX MUPPETs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk