BRNC - All you need to know. And more

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IIRC this thread used to be about getting there; now it's all Who & When?

Ah well, times change but be sure to enjoy the Soup ... :wink:

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer

IIRC this thread used to be about getting there; now it's all Who & When?

Ah well, times change but be sure to enjoy the Soup ... :wink:

Does the same catering company supply both Sultan and BRNC Bob? If not, that needs to be rectified before Wanabeeeee gets there! I dread to think what will happen if the soup is below par.

stormy

Hi Guys (and Gals?)

I'm new to RR, but thought I'd join as I passed AIB this week and just this morning got offered my second choice branch, starting in september.

I haven't had an literature about this yet (just a brief phone call as I was half asleep from a capt), so was wondering if anyone could answer a few Qs?

When does the Sept intake start?

Where is it?!? I've heard the first term is in Rayleigh, right?! :(

thanks in advance

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Hi Guys (and Gals?)

I'm new to RR, but thought I'd join as I passed AIB this week and just this morning got offered my second choice branch, starting in september.

I haven't had an literature about this yet (just a brief phone call as I was half asleep from a capt), so was wondering if anyone could answer a few Qs?

When does the Sept intake start?

Where is it?!? I've heard the first term is in Rayleigh, right?! :(

thanks in advance

That would be RALEIGH then and no, it doesn't start there.

stormy

Thanks for correcting my spelling, wrecker, and the reply.

Would you be so kind so as to expand a little further? Am I right in thinking a large portion of IOT occurs at raleigh this year?

dan457brfc

Midshipman
Hi,

IOT starts on the 12th September, it will all be done at BRNC I believe there was plans at some point to do a trial at HMS Raleigh but they have been shelved/binned and from January the IOT syllabus will change to align the Militarisation aspects of both new entry courses.

Last edited:

Latest Threads