Britney Spears

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SJRM_RN, Dec 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just seen an advert on the TV for a new Britney Spears perfume called 'Fantasy'.

Surely that should have been called 'Lunacy' or is it just me?

2. Saw it advertised in Wilko for £7.99 so it must be good quality stuff.

Yes I shop in Wilko, what of it?

3. Including fragrances such as piss, fear, tears and sedatives

5. Says he who's dream woman is as common as the freshly laid steaming dogshit I nearly trod in this morning. :D

Also my cat has fixed the quote function for you.

[​IMG]

6. For future reference:
    [​IMG]

7. Back on thread, she really has gone downhill since the glory days:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also when I just googled her, the first thing that came up was this:

Britney denies eating squirells

8. I do not know if i should post this in the thread about thoughts of irrational violence. You may insult me all day long but i will not stand for my darling Martine being bad mouthed in such a way. That is out of order.

This is the man who has a fetish for that pikey irish whore, Una Healy. I wouldn’t touch her with yours, there isn’t a chance of me knobbing the bint that half of Ireland have been through. After one shag you would be as retarded as the rest, it’s infectious you know.

Ps. Thank you nazi cat.

Back on topic, could you imagine the sex with a fruit loop like Britney. Actually I can and in my head it would be crazy!

9. As long as I can always see her hands she can be as mental as she wants now shes lost her chub.

10. You crossed a fcuking line oppo.

Seriously though shagging Britney would be great, especially when she was bald. Imagine licking her head while hanging out the back of her as she mumbles the words to 'hit me baby one more time' to herself in a drug addled near coma.

Edited to add: If Britney was English, she would be from a caravan site on the Isle of Sheppey and working in Pontins. Only in America can pikey redneck scum become sex objects and minted popstars.

11. I understand your point angry monkey, it could be dangerous and 2DD, i agree that would be quite a shag.

Can you imagine it, get her in a school girl outfit and wind her up in to a wild frenzy before getting your cock out. Getting her to shoot up during it, then her shitting on you before firing your load over her bald shiney, sweaty head as the passes out in a pool of her own piss. Top night i reckon.

12. I've seen her minge. It looks like Homer Simpson's mouth.

13. jjp I was hoping to save the scat for my birthday

14. Yep, that phot where she is elegantly stepping out of the cab showing off her kipper is a cracker.

To say she has a minge like the mouth of a thirsty great dane would be an understatement.
    [​IMG]

16. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I prefer her as a nutjob,,,

[​IMG]

17. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

They missed out the dripping sperm sliding down from her crown, but I have to agree.

[​IMG]