Britney Slapper

rugger_bob said:
Depends Slim, the fact is this is a very good light hearted game and giving me a cheap thrill !!!!!!!!! :grin:
Only mentioned it so that someone else could have the pleasure of his posting being moved between forums. :smile:

whitemouse said:
Aha ! Fun on a Friday..... :lol:

What's the secret score ? - seems a bit more than I can dish out -- must get in training I think. :wink:
Ask Aac, I think he wants his arse smacking, that would be good training for you !!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :twisted:

whitemouse said:
rugger_bob said:
whitemouse said:

What's the secret score ? - seems a bit more than I can dish out -- must get in training I think. :wink:
Ask Aac, I think he wants his arse smacking, that would be good training for you !!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :twisted:
:shock:
:eek: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Alright then but only if you're VERY gentle!!! :roll:

Always_a_Civvy said:
whitemouse said:
rugger_bob said:
whitemouse said:

Dear boy, Theres me thinking that you liked the rough and ready hairy stoker for a bit of rough smacking ????? :shock: :mrgreen:

rugger_bob said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
whitemouse said:
rugger_bob said:
whitemouse said:

Dear boy, Theres me thinking that you liked the rough and ready hairy stoker for a bit of rough smacking ????? :shock: :mrgreen:
Oh put that way, if you promise he'll be a hairy Stoker, wearing ovvies and shiny black boots, my arse is his! :grin:

rugger_bob said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
whitemouse said:
rugger_bob said:
whitemouse said:

Maybe you'll find out on March 14th ?

:grin: :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Diamond Lil's 17
witsend The Internet - Best and Worst 7
Shakey Diamond Lil's 26