Britney Slapper

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stirling2, Feb 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. pmsl, Stirling, you must have to much spare time , finding these games !

2. Well it is Friday Bob :grin:

3. Sooo-perb

4. Should't this be in current affairs?

5. I am only jealous Stirling, still bloddy working, well supposed to be :grin:

6. Possibly maybe....but not for long.

7. Depends Slim, the fact is this is a very good light hearted game and giving me a cheap thrill !!!!!!!!! :grin:

8. Only mentioned it so that someone else could have the pleasure of his posting being moved between forums. :smile:

9. Slim Are you an acting MOD ?????????? OR WANNBE ? :grin:

10. Aha ! Fun on a Friday..... :lol:

What's the secret score ? - seems a bit more than I can dish out -- must get in training I think. :wink:

11. Ask Aac, I think he wants his arse smacking, that would be good training for you !!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :twisted:

12. No way, I get enough sh!t as a contributer. Anyway if I was a MOD I would have to toe the line. :smile:

13. :shock:

14. :eek: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Alright then but only if you're VERY gentle!!! :roll:

15. Dear boy, Theres me thinking that you liked the rough and ready hairy stoker for a bit of rough smacking ????? :shock: :mrgreen:

16. Oh put that way, if you promise he'll be a hairy Stoker, wearing ovvies and shiny black boots, my arse is his! :grin:

17. Maybe you'll find out on March 14th ?

:grin: :wink:

18. WHITE MOUSE OVER TO YOU ??, I HAVE DONE THE MATCH MAKING, AaC is ready and waiting, just make sure you have your shiny booties on !!!!!!!!!!

19. ...And your white fur coat...