British women prefer chocolate to sex: poll

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Jun 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Suits me just fine Slim, I would much rather buy the missus a breeze block of "choklit" than have to join my body to hers :D

2. Defo chocolate! Sex is bad!

3. Surely the answer then is to combine both - and keep everyone happy. Chocolate bar, chocolate fountain, fingers/thumbs, toes, paint brush, mars bars, tongue.....................the mind/imagination boggles :thumright:

4. G'day Jenny.

Trade must be slow for Cadburies to come out with outrageous sayings like that, can't believe that some matelots are agreeing with you, I know it can be dangerous,but as long as you keep a bucket of water beside the pair of you, then you can have your sex and eat your chocolate as well!!! . {prefereably not at the same time though]

Heres my wee dog to lick up anything that drops ^_^; ^_^; ^_^;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. well maybe their other halves are doing it wrong

6. If you look clearly the sex after marriage micron is very very small.

My ex wife asked me to smother her in diamonds.

I couldn't afford the diamonds thought I would just smother her!!

[​IMG]

7. Cant beat a nice cup of tea.

8. But it doesn't half burn your willy..... :coffee2:

9. I can't for the life of me remember ...

:sleepy:

10. I don't have a sweet tooth, so I guess that just leaves the sex?

Goddammit!!!

11. They may prefer chocolate BUT did anyone ask if they were eating it or using it in other ways.....

Curly Wurly ladies ???

12. i like the way you think.........

13. Between 1965 and 1975, me and Arkle mananged to produce a son and 5 dughters - which probably accounts for her overwhelming desire for chocolate these days: for 8 of the 10 years in question, I was on nuclear boats - it doesn't make you sterile, just gives you more daughters...........

14. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

A son and five daughters??? Jeez man your brave, I have two daughters, more than enough.....much respect.

15. It don't get no better, Man: 16 grandkids, eldest is 18 next week (mucho celebrations while his mum and dad are in Turkey on holiday - think he's looking 4ward to it, old man was ex Infantry Colour Sgt), and my youngest daughter is the barmaid that day! Oh dear, more embarrasing family photos......................

16. You arent putting enough milk in it.

17. I am not understanding the question!

I mean of course chocolate is better than sex - tastes better and lasts longer!

18. Its milky alright....

Ohhh, you mean BEFORE......