British subs linked to trawler sinking.

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Find it hard to believe that one of our Subs would be involved in something like this so recently and then scarper. Suspect it's the bloody frogs just looking for another angle to paste us with.

Disgusting cheese eating bastards!

SF

Good to see that the very unbiased ( :roll: ) French enquiry concluded that the vessel was sunk by a 'British' sub ?!

That'll teach les bougres to fish in Brit waters !!

(I've already booked my place in the Dante's fiery depths !!)

imom1406

War Hero
whitemouse said:
Good to see that the very unbiased ( :roll: ) French enquiry concluded that the vessel was sunk by a 'British' sub ?!

That'll teach les bougres to fish in Brit waters !!

(I've already booked my place in the Dante's fiery depths !!)
See you there Whitemouse!

Who do I believe more, the RN or the French? I do like the way the French TV became adamant it was the RN Sub, whilst the Dutch was only 6 miles away.

Definately the "Auld Alliance" coming into play there! Pusser could never afford titanium paint for a start. Besides do they not know what "safe depth" is, and the fact it isn't 40 to 50m?

andym

War Hero
The frogs have never forgiven us for Agincourt,crecy,poitiers ,waterloo and Trafalgar!!!The frog trawler was probably in the wrong place anyway!Life in a blue suit Jaques!

mophead

Lantern Swinger
Forgive my ignorance,but the last time I looked the hulls were definitely steel....or should I get my eyes tested?

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
andym m wrote: The frogs have never forgiven us for Agincourt,crecy,poitiers ,waterloo and Trafalgar!!!The frog trawler was probably in the wrong place anyway!Life in a blue suit Jaques!

It's amazing the lengths they'll go to to have a pop though. Sending out fishing trawlers to deliberately seek out our submarines and them try to catch them in fishing nets isn't exactly clever though. Maybe they need to consider using a bigger net next time.

SF

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Change of British High Commissioner to Malawi: David Beer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of British High Commissioner to the Kingdom of Tonga MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commissioner visits Peshawar to underline UK’s long-standing relationship with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK exporter shortlisted for the Black British Business Awards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy Athens supports Climate Week NYC MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British food and drink to take center stage at upcoming China International Import Expo MoD News 0
MoD_RSS More Afghan interpreters who risked their lives supporting British troops to begin new lives in the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of Governor of the British Virgin Islands: John Rankin MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commission hosts roundtable on International Day of Democracy. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Airways doubles up in Pakistan – announcing direct flights from Lahore to London Heathrow MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Calls to end ‘blight’ of graffiti on roads and railways as part of Great British September Clean MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy supports United Nations Population Fund project in Ashgabat MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of British High Commissioner to Uganda: September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commissioner congratulates 16 Chevening Awardees from Bangladesh MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Ambassador meets Guatemalan Minister of Economy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Your chance to be the British High Commissioner to India MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of British High Commissioner to Malta: September 2020 MoD News 0
D British Nuclear Test Veterans The Gash Barge 16
MoD_RSS New guidance for British Nuclear Test Veterans MoD News 4
MoD_RSS British experts help Mauritius protect coral reefs from oil spill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Five British-Egyptian projects nominated for the Newton Prize MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy Warsaw launches 'Don't Become a Victim of Modern Slavery' campaign MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of British High Commissioner to Fiji - August 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Airways restarts flights to Pakistan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ian Duddy arrives to lead the British Embassy team in Chile MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Ambassador and Secretaria de Estado de Migraciones send a joint message to UK nationals in Spain MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of British High Commissioner to Tanzania: August 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sir Philip Barton presents credentials as British High Commissioner to India MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Consultation launched on post-EU reforms for British courts MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has approved the appointment of Venki Ramakrishnan as a Board Member of the British Library. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK to extend residence rights for British Nationals (Overseas) citizens in Hong Kong MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy holds virtual healthcare webinar on COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British nationals stranded in Chile returned to the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Ambassador welcomes donation to fight covid 19 in Guatemala MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RWM partners with the British Geological Survey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New tech to tackle leaves on the line and de-ice platforms set to revolutionise British rail travel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alan Gemmell OBE appointed British Deputy High Commissioner for Western India MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of British High Commissioner to Brunei: August 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commission Launches Covid-19 Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of British High Commissioner to The Gambia: July 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Good karma: British travellers rescued by Deputy High Commissioner via mountain roads, ‘elephant corridor’ and a breakdown in a tiger reserve. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commissioner meets SAPM health ahead of the Global Vaccines Summit in the UK MoD News 0
I Changes to the British Nationality Act 1981 refernce Republic of Ireland Joining the Royal Navy 14
MoD_RSS The British Embassy Ashgabat opens its call for project proposals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government to bring home more British travellers from Central and South America MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New flight from Jamaica to bring home British travellers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The British Embassy Kyiv: call for project proposals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Rt Hon Sir Patrick McLoughlin CH as Chair of the British Tourist Authority. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bus, plane… and horseback: How the Foreign Office helped a British traveller return home MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government announces three more charter flights for British travellers MoD News 0