British subs linked to trawler sinking.

Find it hard to believe that one of our Subs would be involved in something like this so recently and then scarper. Suspect it's the bloody frogs just looking for another angle to paste us with.

Disgusting cheese eating bastards!

SF

Good to see that the very unbiased ( :roll: ) French enquiry concluded that the vessel was sunk by a 'British' sub ?!

That'll teach les bougres to fish in Brit waters !!

(I've already booked my place in the Dante's fiery depths !!)

whitemouse said:
Good to see that the very unbiased ( :roll: ) French enquiry concluded that the vessel was sunk by a 'British' sub ?!

That'll teach les bougres to fish in Brit waters !!

(I've already booked my place in the Dante's fiery depths !!)
See you there Whitemouse!

Definately the "Auld Alliance" coming into play there! Pusser could never afford titanium paint for a start. Besides do they not know what "safe depth" is, and the fact it isn't 40 to 50m?

The frogs have never forgiven us for Agincourt,crecy,poitiers ,waterloo and Trafalgar!!!The frog trawler was probably in the wrong place anyway!Life in a blue suit Jaques!

andym m wrote: The frogs have never forgiven us for Agincourt,crecy,poitiers ,waterloo and Trafalgar!!!The frog trawler was probably in the wrong place anyway!Life in a blue suit Jaques!

It's amazing the lengths they'll go to to have a pop though. Sending out fishing trawlers to deliberately seek out our submarines and them try to catch them in fishing nets isn't exactly clever though. Maybe they need to consider using a bigger net next time.

SF

Latest Threads