British racism

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SONAR-BENDER, Nov 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It is getting pretty silly.

I'd hardly call him a racist. An irritating Welsh cunt maybe, but not a racist.

• Like Like x 3
  2. no racists on here we hate everyone

Edit: or should that be I in the singular and not the collective, never good with words:toothy8::glasses4:

3. Take him to Chester cant they still shoot Welsh with a crossbow within the city walls or was that a hopeful thought:toothy8:

4. Is there a cash prize?:toothy8:

5. Hang on while I thumb through my Irish rebel songs collection, I'm sure I heard the British called a name or two.

6. Is there any other kind?

7. Yes. my lord usually. :):

8. I think the irritating Welsh cunt in this saga is "Passenger Gwyn Richards..." aka Uncle Twm. Everyone in the world has the right to wind us up. Sauce for the goose and all that. Besides, it gives us the chance to shoot them down.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Racists Cnuts the lots of you.

Cyd-rym tinwyn

10. Now you are taking the piss out of us Dyslexics that’s against the 1995 and 2010 disability acts, so you now really asking for it, racially abusive and pick on the disabled, you must be a foreign heathen. :smile: :alien: :laughing5:

• Like Like x 1
  11. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Wow.... I was getting all Sweaty then about calling the Jocks naughty names.

Phew, I'll stick to winding up them queer little folk North east of Kernow.

12. Personally, I just don't have time for gay, black, ex Christian-but-now-Muslim mentally retarded, blind, deaf and dumb one-legged trans-gender, post-op transvesites in wheelchairs who live in caravans on illegal camp sites, but that doesn't make me a racist.
    I love a good race and watched them all on the Olympics.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Bristollians or Daffodil eaters ? :laughing5:

That will be in line with post 3 then?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  14. Tidy.....................

15. Not PC I know but on York they were known to us Southies as Porridge Wogs:laughing1:

16. I've previously heard of it as Jockanese Porridge-wogs.

Mind you, that was from a soft Southern shandy drinker who happened to live in Wai-Aye land. And Geordies are really just Scots in disguise.

Right then, if you want insulted due to accent / county affiliation / hair colour / place of birth or current residence, please form an orderly line and I will get to you in due course . . .

17. Statue law dictates that any comment made that may be deemed to be offensive to a person (irrespective if they heard it or not) can be deemed to be racist. I'm with Rowan Atkinson on this.

18. I haev to sya thta's prtety damend god for a dylsexic, Somu.

• Like Like x 1