British Nuclear Test veteran still holding HMG to task

ahoy!

Midshipman
Just to be helpful, try to think of it as cribbing from the swot at a nearby desk (without getting caught and sentenced to a Saturday afternoon detention)

The Saturday Afternoon Detention​

Richards, Angela

0 avg rating •
0 ratings by Goodreads
Softcover
ISBN 10: 1899861262 ISBN 13: 9781899861262
Publisher: AKS Books, 2002
This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.
0 New

0 Used

'For once, I was disappointed not to see a cane lying on her desk, as it would’ve meant that Lucinda was wrong about our crimes being reported for Mrs. Vincent’s rigorous attention. After the Headmistress, it was Miss Cartwright’s cane that all the girls feared most, but even an immediate thrashing from her would be preferable to the Saturday detention that was now on the cards.’ Angela Richards recollects her very personal experiences...

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator

The Saturday Afternoon Detention​

Richards, Angela

0 avg rating •
0 ratings by Goodreads
Softcover
ISBN 10: 1899861262 ISBN 13: 9781899861262
Publisher: AKS Books, 2002
This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.
0 New

0 Used

'For once, I was disappointed not to see a cane lying on her desk, as it would’ve meant that Lucinda was wrong about our crimes being reported for Mrs. Vincent’s rigorous attention. After the Headmistress, it was Miss Cartwright’s cane that all the girls feared most, but even an immediate thrashing from her would be preferable to the Saturday detention that was now on the cards.’ Angela Richards recollects her very personal experiences...
Did your British Lagion man type that out as well, after those nice people at Amazon dictated the synopsis?

£242.99 :oops:

Perry

Lantern Swinger
Who the hell woke him up again, pissed me off with just this thread. But I do agree the mod should come clean over the Test veterans.

Last edited: