British Nazis vandalize War Memorial

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Always_a_Civvy, Nov 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Utter twats , makes me mad , :twisted:

2. Thing is that their Grand parents were most likely in the Forces during the 1st and 2nd wars!

3. When they are caught they should be made to clan of the graffiti and then clean the whole of the monument.
    Second they should be photographed doing the cleaning and identified so the whole town knows who they are.
    Next, an afternoon in the stocks with plenty of mouldy fruit & veg available for ex servicemen to throw at them.
    Shame them in front of their families and mates, but is this against their human rights?

4. When they are caught they should be made to clan of the graffiti and then clean the whole of the monument.
    Second they should be photographed doing the cleaning and identified so the whole town knows who they are.
    Next, an afternoon in the stocks with plenty of mouldy fruit & veg available for ex servicemen to throw at them.
    Shame them in front of their families and mates, but is this against their human rights?

After they have done all that they should have Their frigging hands chopped off

5. It has already been cleaned in time for 1100. If they catch them they should be sent on a day's compulsory outing (one way) to any large Service base and paraded before the personnel as the culprits. Then the NCOs, service police and Officers should take the afternoon off... :twisted:

6. I am utterly dismayed and disgusted by that.

For once, I am lost for words. :-(

7. Got the b*stard:

BBC

Although he'll probably get a ticking off and a few hours community service. I suggest he does his community service at the British Legion!

8. I notice the gutless b*stard did it in the middle of the night. A real f*ing hard man. If he had something to say, come out and say it when people are around.

9. Most excellent news that this git has been caught...then released, so that he doesn't have to bother turning up to his hearing. Even if he did, what would he get? A warning? Community service? Small fine to be paid off at 50p a month?
    This country does worry me sometimes... :?

10. Flogging round the fleet should be revivied for scum like this.At least he can then tell his grandchildren how he got the scars!!!

11. My old home is in Worthing, b*******...
    Its a real shame

12. Sadly, this cnut probably doesn't understand what the memorial was for or how abhored those symbols are to decent people.
    I always believe that this kind of behaviour deserves the birch.
    RoofRat

13. all that needs to happen is his name and address be made public, then let nature take its course. We could finally close out the debate "wots best SLR or SA80"?

14. Surely the bayonet of a .303 impailed as appropriate?

15. as administered by one of the people who saved us from the fash! very good idea.