British Man Dies After Sadistic Sex Session

A British man has died following a sado-masochistic sex session with a woman who boasts she is 'Europe's most perverted dominatrix'.

Daily Mail Link

Does anyone know any 58 year old BMW drivers who haven't turned up for work?

Anyone from RR who hasn't posted recently?

tug1970

Lantern Swinger
What a way to die, sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me, whip beat spank me thrash me long as hurt me its ok. :wink: :D

W

white_mafia

Although not one to wish ill on others, on this occasion I hope it was the ex-Joss on the Sirius.

On reading it, Mrs W_M said she was not aware that money could be made from this line of work - she has been doing it for years for nowt.

Although not one to wish ill on others, on this occasion I hope it was the ex-Joss on the Sirius.

There was always something distinctly dodgey about him thats for sure!

white_mafia said:

On reading it, Mrs W_M said she was not aware that money could be made from this line of work - she has been doing it for years for nowt.
:D

white_mafia said:

Are you Sirius :?: :D A-jax not usually vindictive, but you say that with real Arethusa- ism.
Juno if the dominatrix was Penelope, or Hermione? By Jupiter she must have found his Achilles heel.
Some say it happened at dawn as she was a bit of an Aurora, but it would not have been so bad if he had at least had a Gala-tea before he died.
I wonder if she Did-O.

I bet you can do more 8O :D :wink:

Rumrat said:
white_mafia said:

Are you Sirius :?: :D A-jax not usually vindictive, but you say that with real Arethusa- ism.
Juno if the dominatrix was Penelope, or Hermione? By Jupiter she must have found his Achilles heel.
Some say it happened at dawn as she was a bit of an Aurora, but it would not have been so bad if he had at least had a Gala-tea before he died.
I wonder if she Did-O.

Can anyone smell a distinct odour of cabbage and Old Spice on this thread?

2_deck_dash said:
Rumrat said:
white_mafia said:

I wonder if she Did-O.

Makes a change from gun powder and Bullshit :

2_deck_dash said:
Rumrat said:
white_mafia said:

I wonder if she Did-O.

Fcukin ell .RR must be bored :lol:

Latest Threads