British Man Dies After Sadistic Sex Session

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by TattooDog, Jun 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A British man has died following a sado-masochistic sex session with a woman who boasts she is 'Europe's most perverted dominatrix'.

Daily Mail Link

Does anyone know any 58 year old BMW drivers who haven't turned up for work?

Anyone from RR who hasn't posted recently?

2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I was always convinced that Monty lied about his age

3. And he's supposed to be somewhere in the vicinity of JJ

4. Black Rat hasn't posted for an hour or so.

5. Monty owns a BMW.

Well, at least he won the bet I suppose.

6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm alive.

If the headline was the other way round, Jonno, Monty or 2DD would be the prime suspects.

7. Thinking this chick should be on everyones stag party lists

8. I take it they're not taking on any more clients?...

9. What a way to die, sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me, whip beat spank me thrash me long as hurt me its ok. :wink: :D

10. I wonder if his "safe word" was "more please"?

11. Although not one to wish ill on others, on this occasion I hope it was the ex-Joss on the Sirius.

On reading it, Mrs W_M said she was not aware that money could be made from this line of work - she has been doing it for years for nowt.

12. Although not one to wish ill on others, on this occasion I hope it was the ex-Joss on the Sirius.

There was always something distinctly dodgey about him thats for sure!

13. :D

14. :lol: :lol:

15. Are you Sirius :?: :D A-jax not usually vindictive, but you say that with real Arethusa- ism.
    Juno if the dominatrix was Penelope, or Hermione? By Jupiter she must have found his Achilles heel.
    Some say it happened at dawn as she was a bit of an Aurora, but it would not have been so bad if he had at least had a Gala-tea before he died.
    I wonder if she Did-O.

I bet you can do more 8O :D :wink:

16. Can anyone smell a distinct odour of cabbage and Old Spice on this thread?

17. Makes a change from gun powder and Bullshit :

18. They are probably beating the sh*t out of the local plod in the cells, even as we speak. :)

19. Fcukin ell .RR must be bored :lol: