British Forces Losses - Condolences

chieftiff

War Hero
Re: British troops die in Basra crash

The yanks lost a Chinook in Afghanistan last night too, 10 KIA.

RIP and condolences to all the families.

That chopper was supposed to have been flying across the town -it crashed into a house apparently.

I though the flight paths were usually around populated areas. Less chance of ground fire that way.

My Condolences to the NOK-------------senseless loss of life again.

greenking

Banned

My heartfelt thoughts and prayers go out to the families.

These were brave people doing a difficult job.

RIP guys, RIP

G

capt-ahab

Lantern Swinger

Thoughts go to all the loved ones of those involved, and to the loved ones of everyone still out there. Lets hope they can all come home safe eventually.

RIP

My thoughts are with their friends and families, I hope this is not a taste of things to come.

:(

junglynx

Midshipman

I'll be out there next week.

I'm going to miss Dobo.

Clear skies fellas.

dondon

MIA

I for one , will never forget them , prayer's and condolences to all there families and comrades , god bless you's all .

Saddened to hear of the loss of the lads and lass in the Lynx RIP and condolences to the families. Also to the casualties in the US Chinook more family heartache.

Old_Hand

Lantern Swinger

"AT THE GOING DOWN OF THE SUN - AND IN THE MORNING - WE WILL REMEMBER THEM"

Had the pleasure to work on the same Sqdn as Lt Cdr Chapman in 2001, fine bloke, utter professional.

RIP
Will be sadly missed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SILVER_FOX British Forces Losses - Comment and opinion Current Affairs 46
MoD_RSS Coronavirus: British, French and Dutch join forces in the Caribbean MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit British Forces Cyprus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK aid to protect 7,000 Commonwealth veterans of the British Armed Forces from extreme poverty MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: British Medical Association Armed Forces Conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: British athletic games launched for wounded Armed Forces MoD News 0
soleil BBC Radio 4: "The Briefing Room - Why Are The British Armed Forces Short Of Personnel?" Current Affairs 0
soleil Forces Network: "British Armed Forces "Significantly Understaffed", Report Reveals" Current Affairs 7
vauxhall FPS interview for British Forces News Finance & Pensions 0
MoD_RSS News story: British Armed Forces honoured at The Sun Military Awards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: British Forces support Gabon's fight against elephant poachers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: British Forces go to assistance of stricken cruise liner in the Falklands MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Press release: Armed Forces Minister visits British Forces Cyprus MoD News 0
soleil Telegraph: "British Armed Forces Complete Handover Of Helmand Province After 8 Years" Bases / Shore Est 12
soleil Sky: "British Armed Forces 'Could Be Run By A Woman'" Current Affairs 54
soleil Express: "Marching On Their Stomachs: The British Armed Forces And Their Grub" Bases / Shore Est 1
soleil Sunday Times: "British Forces Lag Behind Argentina" The Fleet 28
MoD_RSS News story: British and French forces work together on artillery exercise MoD News 3
MoD_RSS News story: British forces deliver the goods to the front line MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: British forces to support military training mission to Mali MoD News 6
MoD_RSS News story: Afghan forces take the lead in British-supported operation in Helmand MoD News 1
MoD_RSS British Forces mark Christmas in Helmand MoD News 0
soleil British Forces News: "Marines Strip For Charity" The Corps 2
MoD_RSS British and Afghan forces build on success of joint operation Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS British and Afghan forces find Taliban bomb factory Current Affairs 1
soleil British Forces News: "Simulator Gives Type 45 Warship Experience" Bases / Shore Est 1
soleil British Forces News: "Former Marine's Photography Captures Forces Life" The Corps 0
soleil British Forces News: HMS Somerset Supports RNLI In Yacht Rescue The Fleet 0
soleil Guardian: "Bohemian Rhapsody Still Top Of The Charts With The British Armed Forces" Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 2
soleil British Forces News: "Last Lynx Mk3 Disembarks" The Fleet Air Arm 7
MoD_RSS Updated: British Armed Forces launch strike against Libyan air defence systems Current Affairs 0
soleil T'graph: "British Armed Forces: Army, Navy And RAF In Stats" Current Affairs 31
sgtpepperband The British Forces' Oaths of Enlistment Diamond Lil's 0
soleil BBC: "British Armed Forces Tests 'Blast Pants' For Troops" The Corps 8
soleil S. Telegraph - British Forces around the World Current Affairs 5
B The British Forces Foundation would like to know Current Affairs 0
the_crab oldest ever surviving member of any British Armed Forces History 14
J Auction site for the British Armed forces - ForcesBid Current Affairs 4
D Gladiator Visits British Forces Families in Germany Blogs 0
R British forces failed in Basra, says US official Current Affairs 70
A Legality of South Africans joining the British Armed Forces The Quarterdeck 2
Seadog Letter from British Armed Forces Federation in The Times. Current Affairs 8
hammockhead British Armed Forces Federation launched Current Affairs 23
C British Armed Forces Federation Current Affairs 2
LancashireHussar British Olympic hopes are shot down by armed forces Current Affairs 2
MoD_RSS British Embassy Warsaw announces UK-Poland Green Recovery Forum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of British High Commissioner to Malawi: David Beer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of British High Commissioner to the Kingdom of Tonga MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British High Commissioner visits Peshawar to underline UK’s long-standing relationship with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK exporter shortlisted for the Black British Business Awards MoD News 0