Britains Got Talent?!

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by LeTache88, Jun 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was sitting here the other night with the missus with that bloody britains got talent on the t.v and it finally dawned on me how much of a joke britains got talent really is. It's a show that's supposed to show that britain has talent when in fact it does the complete and utter opposite, what it actually shows is that britain has a few people who can do some things but is mainly made up of looney bins and cross dressers!!

Nice one Mr. Cowell ;)

I had to air it someone guys
  2. Is this really current affairs or is diamond lils?
  3. personally i think lil's, everyone can argue for a bit and then it can head on over to the barge :roll: ,
    although I have to say i agree, but its funny to watch :D
  4. It's my favourite show of all time and only come 2nd in my life to reading the Daily Mail.
  5. Currently visiting my mum and she and my nephew wanted to watch it so I went to another room for a read. Came back to watch that WW1 dogfight thing but had to endure a brief interruption for the results.

I'd like to go Cumbrian on the lot of them.
  6. Now I know your taking the piss,you've had me fooled for the past two years you little wind up merchant you.. :lol: 8) :lol: :scratch:
  7. If you find yourself watching 'Britains got talent' then that is God's way of telling you that you are a fucking failure. In a truly righteous world you would be granted a proper set of balls and throw your missus out of the window by her cunt hairs, incinerate all semblance of femininity from your home and put the footie on.

As the world is not so designed you will have to satisfy yourself that you are irrelevant, and deserve to die of throat cancer. Do me a favour though, and never ever share your sordid little faggot world with me again.
  8. sounds like someone didn't pass the auditions ;)
  9. Gutted- I thought the music I made by lining-up a row of variously sized children and bullwhipping screams out of them was a winner.
  10. I don't think you should spare his feelings JJ - tell him what you really think of him.
  11. And I thorght this was going to be about "T" boats!