Britains future depends on the SNP.

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by NotmeChief, Jul 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It has just been said on the News that if labour looses the Glasgow by-election then Gordon Brown is finished and there will be a challenge to his leadership.

Ireland did it's bit to retain the equilibrium, so get of your jockanese arses out of those smelly sofas, down that pretend scotch, (the real stuff comes from Japan), all you SNP supporters and get those votes in the box.

P.S. When you have rescued us then you can get your stupid hats on, declare independence and bugger off.
    P.P.S. Don't forget to give us 'our' submarines back first.
    P.P.P.S. If you become the instigators of Browns demise, we might even share 'our' oil with you.

2. You have earned my first post as a reply.

Why don't you and the rest of your effeminate English morris dancing cunts fuck off? The British Empire is dead, we have no need for you. Here's your nukes, we'll have our oil that is in our waters and you can give up your seat at the big table.

Remember you're a gay-friendly multi-cultural European nation!

Yes I bit. :pukel:

3. Why have you such a large chip on your shoulder? Is cause you really know the Master Race live north of Carlisle and were never ruled by the Romans? :)

4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Ahhhhhh the English commoners (only because you can't afford a horse)favorite sport, jock baiting. Everyone knows catching one is as easy as pie. A far more challenging sport for yourself would to be to try and get Mrs notmechief to suck your bobbie.

but to reply the Shettleston by-election will be decided by the people in the area, therefore, the rest of us can continue to sit on our arse. Yes the Japs have the best whisky, but this is a opinion and next year it will prob be the Yanks. I think you'll find that Guz doesn't have enough berths at the moment and hence some lads are having a wee holiday north of the border. How would it cope with another 5 boats + the A boats and the 7 hulls sitting in the Roysth non-tidal basin. As for oil, the companies pay taxes to central government. I wonder which government would have the lower taxes and hence were the oil is landed. Everyone can see that in Scotland, England and Wales New Labour are dead, its only a matter of who's picking up the pieces in each country.

5. What an OD. Bit bolshie for a first post, you have to earn the right not jump right in with your shackle job quibbering.

As for 'effeminate', who is it again that wears skirts?

6. First of all if SNP did win in the by election it would not be the end of gordon brown. And as an englishmen although I refer to myself as british I am pro the union. For one thing half the army and alot of the people in the navy are scots, and I believe both engalnd and scotland are better of together than apart. The north sea oil and gas is dwindling so the scots cant rely on that, scottish healthcare and education systems would get worse from a reduction in tax revenue and both england and scotland would lose out from the cultural diversity the union brings, not to mention a loss of power and status on the world stage. And all of this is imaterial when in the very near future we will all be absorbed into an EU superstate with even greater powers and even its own president.

sorry for the lengthy speech.

7. So lets make this interesting. If Labour lose the Glasgow By-Election how long will Gordon last as leader of the party?
    Unfortunately it is an extremely safe seat and the Glaswegians voting would probably vote in a Haggis if it wore a labour party rosette.

8. witsend

9. Your right Slim it is a very safe Lairbour seat (Magority of 13,500!) but if its so afe why are they now think about putting their 4th yes 4th choice candidate - Margaret "Ranter" Curran - into hold the seat? Is it because they think its going to be a nasty fight and the lead candidates don't want to lose face? Or is it some thing a bit more? Like this:David Marshall or like this: Glasgow Councillers

Lairbour in the West of Scotland are a corrupt mob end of! Even as a Unionist - God knows why I am with the small minded Little Engerlanders I have to put up with on here - I hope they get a good kicking for the SNP - no point in wanting the Tories to do well as they are remembered in most of Scotland for the Poll Tax (Scotland has one Tory MP and he's about as popular as a dose at Christmas - even in his own party!)

10. oberonWhy have you such a large chip on your shoulder? Is cause you really know the Master Race live north of Carlisle and were never ruled by the Romans?
    Oberon did you forget about this part of your history by any chance.
    Construction of the Antonine Wall began in 138 AD, during the reign of Antoninus Pius, by Quintus Lollius Urbicus and was completed in 142 AD. The wall stretches 63 kilometres (39 miles) from Old Kilpatrick in West Dunbartonshire on the Firth of Clyde to Bo'ness, Falkirk, on the Firth of Forth. The wall was intended to replace Hadrian's Wall 160 km (100 miles) to the south, as the frontier of Britannia The Antonine Wall was shorter than Hadrian's Wall and built of turf on a stone foundation rather than of stone, but it was still an impressive achievement, considering that it was completed in only two years, at the northern edge of the Roman empire. The stone foundations and wing walls of the original forts demonstrate that the original plan was to built a stone wall similar to Hadrian's Wall, but this was quickly amended. As built, the wall was typically a bank, about four meters (13 feet) high, made of layered turves and occasionally earth with a wide ditch on the north side, and a military way on the south. The Romans initially planned to build forts every six miles, but this was soon revised to every two miles, resulting in a total of 19 forts along the wall. The best preserved but also one of the smallest forts is Rough Castle Fort.

11. Good history lesson! But as they only held the wall for 20-years (in fact some historian think they only held it for about 15!) where as they ruled England for something like 200 years! :) Are you a Gretna Glory Grabber as most of their absent fans were from sunny Cumbria (Working there tomorrow BTW - Wetheral)

12. witsend

I would love to say your talking crap, :crazy: but knowing a few of the cities folks way of thinking is, I fear you might have a point. :eye:

13. Your not an Arbroath Smokie by any chance?
    Whats the matter sunshine?? Spent most of your Benefit sponging Smack injecting life getting fucked up the arse and filled in by English Bootnecks I suppose. xx :toilet:

14. witsend

Nearly there!!!!!