Britains best

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rod-gearing, Nov 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just to say I have had the pleasure of teaching some of our RM/RN medics this week.

They were outstanding and its very satisfying to know that our service people serving overseas are getting the very best care and treatment.

They are a credit to their branch and units and the service they came from

Cant say anymore for obvious reasons.

Well done to all of them,I was proud of them and so should you all be as well! :thumright:
  2. Rod is there any chance you may train a few more.

Fifty minutes waiting for a ambulance when my nephew had a broken arm in two places. The school a five minute walk. In fact I walked to the hospital when he was loaded onboard and opened the doors for the ambulance crew!!
  3. Unfortunately a sad fact of life at the moment.
    They probably get a better service 'over there' than here.

We are starting to get a third world service in a first world setting.

Its not the ambo crews fault but due to a number of factors such as queing at hospitals because there are no beds etc.
    Lack of community beds such as cottage hospital,rehab and respite.
    Inefficent senior managers etc etc.

Apart from that I couldnt possibly comment. :thumright:
  4. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

How long does it take to train a scab lifter to say "Take a couple of brufen and come back next week if it still hurts"?
  5. These guys were definately not scab lifters,nudge nudge,wink wink. :thumright:
  6. And it will only get worse mate. Have you witnessed the old WMAS crews "self-diverting" to hospitals miles away to avoid queues yet??